- On disagreeing with fellow Lib Dems: do join in, everyone. It'll be cathartic.
- Miliband's plea to the press for "issues not cynicism" was fairly cynical
- Welsh Labour try to gloss over their health record
- Three SNP MSPs call for schools to teach creationism
- The Blood is The Life 31-01-2015
- Will you be voting on-line in future General Elections?
- Sefton Council speeches – Sometimes they are completely off the subject.
- Launch of Dundee as a UNESCO City of Design #cityofdesign
- LibDemVoice Fantasy Football League: how it stands after Week 22
- Welsh Lib Dems launch vision for a stronger economy in Wales
- Tim Oliver 31st Jan - 10:53am
Was the report into what happened at Mid Staffs a right wing press conspiracy to undermine the press? Is the terrible experience of my trans*...
- Eddie Sammon 31st Jan - 10:22am
Hi Alex, no I think free movement is broadly a good thing, I am just saying there is a supply and demand problem that makes...
- Graham Martin-Royle 31st Jan - 10:14am
I watch The Last Leg every week so I kind of knew how his interview would go. I think he did okay, he came over...
- Neil Sandison 31st Jan - 9:57am
What a sensable contribution by Catherine The black propaganda from both the extream wings of politics is not congratulating the hospitals and Trusts who are...
- Jack 31st Jan - 9:49am
I'm not surprised that Clegg came across well; this is, after all, the man who shone in the Debates last election. However I thought he...
- JohnTilley 31st Jan - 9:43am
Yes, Ibrahim - that was my intention. I am happy to be reinforcing your point. You make a good point. I think MPs' pay should...