- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Must do better, UK (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: What to do in the event of Scottish independence (George Potter)
- Opinion: Getting serious about localism (Chris White)
- Scotland votes today: 8 things that have struck me about the independence campaign (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: More powers are not on the ballot paper (Denis Mollison)
- Welsh Government should extend Pupil Deprivation Grant to under-5s
- Where now for English devolution?
- Linkblogging For 18/09/14
- Maoam and Glenmorangie
- Mike Hancock resigns from the Lib Dems
- South West In Bloom results for our area
- How I would have voted in Scotland - and why I'm glad I didn't get a say
- Durham CC, Crook - 18 September 2014
- Conwy UA, Abergele Pensarn - 18 September 2014
- Oxford CC, Quarry and Risinghurst - 18 September 2014
- Bernard Salmon 19th Sep - 5:51am
Now mainly waiting for Moray and Highland results - reckon the pattern elsewhere indicates both are likely to be No, but just want confirmation.
- Caron Lindsay 19th Sep - 5:33am
So, it's now pretty much over. The overall result is likely to be 54-46 or thereabouts. It's good that the result is definite, decisive and...
- Caron Lindsay 19th Sep - 5:05am
It's now 5 am. After 23 results, No is 203,000 votes ahead, a margin of 54-46. Four areas have voted Yes so far: Glasgow, West...
- Caron Lindsay 19th Sep - 4:58am
That Glasgow result is significant - Yes, but not by enough to dent the current No lead. Look out for Ayrshire results next. Yes were...
- Ruth Bright 19th Sep - 4:25am
Interesting to see how prominent women have been in this campaign - but alas, not in this thread. Susan, Alison, Bridget and Ali much missed.
- Rob 19th Sep - 2:58am
Well timed announcement - literally no one will notice. After 4 years we are finaly learning.