- Full Spring Conference Agenda out now (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Paul Strasburger writes…Report shows that nobody thinks Home Office is right on investigatory powers (Paul Strasburger)
- With his Trident stance Corbyn shows himself to be no fan of ‘new politics’ (David Thorpe)
- Lib Dems disagree on EU referendum date (Caron Lindsay)
- Political disconnect in Calais and Dunkirk (Bradley Albrow)
- eFocus 99
- Jim Gave The Land To The Landlords
- Chiltern DC, Amersham Town- 18th February 2016
- Hedge End TC, Freegrounds - 11th February 2016
- Eastleigh BC, West End North- 11th February 2016
- Godalming TC, Central & Ockford- 11th February 2016
- Coventry MB, Lower Stoke- 11th February 2016
- Hounslow LB, Cranford- 11th February 2016
- Bolton MB, Crompton- 11th February 2016
- Glastonbury TC, St. Mary's - 11th February 2016
- David Evans 12th Feb - 7:41am
Perhaps it has something to do with flooding issues, Simon? Local Lib Dems usually know the issues better than those who comment from hundreds of...
- David Evans 12th Feb - 7:34am
Likewise holding off Theresa May for three years is no use at all when you have sacrificed 90% of your MPs on a failed attempt...
- David Evans 12th Feb - 7:31am
Doesn't Nick Clegg realise he has no credibility on this after he twice deliberately ignored the party and voted for Secret Courts while in coalition?...
- Andy Allan 12th Feb - 7:26am
@nigelhunter "With the drop in oil prices where will the prosperity of Scotland both socially and economically come from? " From the rest of the...
- Simon McGrath 12th Feb - 6:46am
"York is a city where we Lib Dems are in the Council administration. We should hear from Council Deputy Leader Cllr Keith Aspden at some...
- petermartin2001 12th Feb - 1:30am
@RC "Government borrowing is likely to be from both UK and overseas investors, but it is not the cause of the trade deficit." You're correct...