- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Last chance to vote in Liberal Youth elections (Caron Lindsay)
- Strong language from Nick Clegg on more powers for Scotland: This opportunity cannot be hijacked (Caron Lindsay)
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Race for the Party Presidency: what do I think of the show so far?
- Recognition of the Royal Arch planned
- Time to get rid of Police & Crime Commissioners
- Rev comes to Market Bosworth
- The English question and the whale in the bathtub
- Labour bluster over Medway LibDems
- Policy unpacked #6 - Talking mayors at #pp2014
- Leonard Cohen: Hey, That's No Way to Say Goodbye
- Tallinn it as it is, on the geopolitical frontline...
- Tim13 22nd Sep - 9:03am
John Roffey Your proposal for a "only take one day" recount of Referendum votes does have one big flaw - it actually requires an Election...
- Ian Hurdley 22nd Sep - 8:01am
There is and must continue to be no provision for 1st and 2nd class MPs at Westminster. The question of who may vote on purely...
- Bill Le Breton 22nd Sep - 7:42am
Fast tracking English Votes for English Laws can be portrayed as protecting the privileges of the Westminster elite, but obviously holding a policy of a...
- jedibeeftrix 22nd Sep - 7:37am
@ alec - "There really does not seem to be a demand for actual ‘state’ level entities within England." Thank the Lord, for a proper...
- Eddie Sammon 22nd Sep - 2:51am
Someone needs to explain to Clegg that devo on demand will increase resentment about democratic inequality and complication.
- alec dauncey 21st Sep - 11:57pm
Federalism demands either an English Parliament or Regional English federal entities. There really does not seem to be a demand for actual 'state' level entities...