- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Opinion: US analysis of how to beat “far right” UKIP – be consistent (Antony Hook)
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Big switch-on at Abbotswood this Saturday
- He's not the Messiah, he's a very vague boy
- Meet the Czech migrants who wouldn't qualify for in-work benefits under Cameron's plans
- UKIP MEPs hard at work
- What you can do with Black Friday
- Why focusing on benefit tourism will actually reduce public faith in the immigration system
- More needs to be done to help South Manchester carers
- Labours Islington culture reaches Thanet?
- Maghull – Beechcroft Retirement flats
- Politics of personality
- Dav 28th Nov - 4:37pm
Doing U-turns harms politicians' credibility. This is news?
- Denis Loretto 28th Nov - 4:30pm
@David Evans If you are a Lib Dem you are evidently in the group who wishes we were permanently in opposition and escaping the problems...
- Roland 28th Nov - 4:25pm
I also find this article credible and the report certainly deserves reading. Whilst I don't disagree with what has been said, my take on the...
- David Evans 28th Nov - 4:08pm
nvelope - Sure wait till 8th May if you are happy to just let it all happen. Those of us determined to make things better...
- T-J 28th Nov - 4:08pm
While your preferred party, Julian, only spreads sunshine and light wherever it goes, of course. Anyway, regarding the Smith Commission, this does seem to offer...
- Roland 28th Nov - 3:58pm
John - You raise a very important point about joined up thinking, something many keep forgetting... From a green agenda viewpoint, there simply isn't any...