- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: an open letter to Tim Farron - "And who made you King, anyway?"
- Opinion: Restructuring is important but the General Election is the priority
- And the winner of the referendum debate was…….Charles Kennedy (Caron Lindsay)
- Reflections on Rotherham (3): Believing and taking responsibility (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: If Putin wishes for another cold war… (Mike Green)
- Reflections on Rotherham (2): Scapegoating one person misses the larger point (Patrick McAuley)
- Reflections on Rotherham (1): How one community in Rochdale took control to protect its children and young people (Elwyn Watkins)
- Stamford railway station
- Homophobic monks sighted in Brighton and Cambridge
- To the girl on the 363 tonight: thank you
- Why Gerald Vernon-Jackson's selection for Portsmouth South is good news
- Varnish with STunnel (On the same box)
- Where will the buck stop for Ludlow's collapsed town wall?
- eCops: Area Update 29/08/2014
- Judge slams lawyer for wearing 'Harry Potter' outfit in court
- Alert level latest: Exclusive footage from Downing Street
- Jim Murphy halts speaking tour - a calculated over-reaction?
- Mike Green 29th Aug - 10:55pm
GF - as T-J says the our interest is ultimately not in simply supporting Ukraine or its government on an individual basis. It's about preparing...
- Denis Mollison 29th Aug - 10:28pm
Richard - I agree. An unedifying meeting - I coud hardly make out a word on either side - but talking about "mobs" and "thugs"...
- AndrewR 29th Aug - 10:15pm
I'm English though I've lived in Scotland most of my life. I might have been persuaded by a positive unionist campaign. But as a middle=aged...
- Dan Falchikov 29th Aug - 9:58pm
Could John Dunn share the question on the Crimea referendum ballot paper with us please?
- T-J 29th Aug - 9:38pm
Although, to be quite frank I couldn't care less whether Crimea is in Russia, in Ukraine, independent or whether it votes to join France as...
- GF 29th Aug - 9:31pm
Mike Green - I didn't argue that Putin's Russia is a propaganda-free zone. Plainly it's not. However, I'm aware of no evidence that Russia wants...