- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Opinion: The twin intellectual conceits that damned the Liberal Democrats' election hopes in 2015
- Opinion: Time for a real English party (George Potter)
- Opinion: In defence of the Scottish Government’s plan for named persons for every child (Euan Davidson)
- Farron and Lamb respond to questions from Liberal Democrat Lawyers (James Sandbach)
- Miriam Gonzalez Durantez argues for quotas on boards – but warns that inclusive culture is also necessary (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Getting diverse in the arts (Zack Polanski)
- What remains of Leicester Central
- Lamb calls for new 'Member Engagement Days'
- Social Liberal Forum Conference, 2015
- Next Steps for Sefton Park Meadowlands
- Voting intention opinion polls 1943-present: new update
- Update on operations
- European liberal parties don't alternate between governments of left and right anymore
- Tim Farron - mind reader?
- Unite and GMB to back Corbyn?
- Radical Democracy or Community Politics
- Andrew 5th Jul - 10:37pm
Alex here is an example from one Tory: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/24/lib-dem-leadership-tim-farron-abortion-gay-rights. I am not all that worried about it, to be honest! We have our laws on...
- Mark Valladares 5th Jul - 10:23pm
George, I hate to tell you this, but whilst there are some Local Parties who can afford staff, they're very lucky ones. My county, Suffolk,...
- David-1 5th Jul - 10:20pm
What it means is that we now have a very good reason to scrutiny the way Europe works, the way Europe fails, and what can...
- Eddie Sammon 5th Jul - 10:10pm
I support helping the refugees. 60,000 is not a lot. Importantly, we need to develop the best policy possible to help bring stability into the...
- George Potter 5th Jul - 9:40pm
I think it can be said that there are lots of things the English party and the federal party in England does which regions are...
- Mark Argent 5th Jul - 9:24pm
Rather than create an English party, how about beefing up the present regional Lib Dem parties? That models devolution within England, which seems a wise...