- LDV at 10: Pick of the posts: The one with the naked man (The Voice)
- What would you do if you were Mayor of Nice? (Caron Lindsay)
- Renationalising the railways is trendy but not smart (Jack Watson)
- Are party consultations with members worth the paper they’re written on? (George Potter)
- We shouldn’t criticize Jeremy Corbyn for finally doing a bit of reasonably clever “media” (Paul Walter)
- Maghull – ASB Trouble at KGV Park
- The old Boxmoor Primary School, St John's Road
- Open to your 'legitimate concerns'
- The Blood is the Life for 28-08-2016
- Labour leadership loses all sense of proportion after #traingate
- Why Labour's troubles should act as a warning to all political parties...
- New pro-European campaign organisation: Stronger In relaunched as Open Britain
- Altcar – Yes it once had a railway and a station
- Weekly Road Report - West End Ward
- Design for Joules in King Street looks good but do we need a Ludlow town centre design guide?
- Ed Shepherd 28th Aug - 2:08pm
As Jenny Barnes correctly points out, pensions from salary-related schemes are deferred wages.
- Jenny Barnes 28th Aug - 2:04pm
" I think the workers are getting the pension that they paid for, not just all the pension that their employers did or should have...
- Lorenzo Cherin 28th Aug - 2:04pm
Excellent article from Caron This is the sort of issue where our stance can really emerge , Caron rightly alludes to it being fine him...
- Sue Sutherland 28th Aug - 1:57pm
Happy Birthday LDV! Double figures! Thank you for all your hard work everyone. I'm disabled both physically and mentally by M.E. so it's absolutely fantastic...
- Simon Shaw 28th Aug - 1:36pm
Sorry I should have spelt it out clearer. As it happens I've been one of those pointing out on here, over the last couple of...
- Ed Shepherd 28th Aug - 1:27pm
Theories about "free markets" seem just as reliant on illusions about the essential goodness of human nature as theories in favour of "communism". Phil Green...