- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- What does the Home Office mean by "IP Address Matching"?
- "Those who would pull us out of Europe must come to terms with the damage that would do"
- HCC flood performance not good enough
- Why are people so cross these days?
- Later 96 Bus from 2015
- Juncker's investment plan: how to radically transform it
- KFC Drive Through APPROVED
- St Margaret's area Traffic Calming Works
- Parklife and Cournteeners in Heaton Park in 2015
- Aberdeenshire UA, Troup- 27 November 2014
- Peter 27th Nov - 2:07pm
To put these figures in context, the number of new homes built in England last year was 122,000, a 6 year high. These new homes...
- Matthew Huntbach 27th Nov - 2:00pm
We know also that migrants help to improve pupil’s educational attainment at schools and that migration has a vital role in sustaining the NHS. It...
- malc 27th Nov - 1:59pm
The average LibDem vote at the last 5 GE's was around 19% and still people support Nick Clegg. At 6 - 8% in the polls...
- Peter 27th Nov - 1:50pm
@ Daniel Henry You are right, my main fact was a bit suspect. The BBC has the latest figures today. The rate has gone up...
- Charlie 27th Nov - 1:46pm
Conor McGovern In WW2 , the Danish Government asked the RAF to bomb a prison and a Gestapo Headquarters in order to release resistance fighters...
- Jennie 27th Nov - 1:37pm
The problem is that most people are in favour of any specific immigrant they have met, but against immigration in general.