- ++ Breaking...Willie Rennie: I hope that fair minded people will give Alistair Carmichael a second chance
- Why calling for HQ staff to be sacked is unacceptable and will not be tolerated on LDV
- In full: Nick Clegg responds to the Queen's Speech
- Opinion: Should Liberal Democrats accept defeat and join the two main parties?
- Jo Swinson writes....Why I'm backing Tim for leader
- Tim Farron MP writes…The Human Rights Act is vital and we must fight to keep it (Tim Farron MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dems take power in York (Keith Aspden)
- Introducing…Liberal Democrat Friends of Palestine (John Kelly)
- Opinion: Sexual Assault and Fear of Sexual Assault: A Civil Liberties Issue (Judy Abel)
- Opinion: Should Liberal Democrats accept defeat and join the two main parties? (Martin Petts)
- Caron Lindsay 30th May - 12:44pm
Sara, I think you need to look at some of the cases decided under each article to show how important the HRA is. Until we...
- Sir Norfolk Passmore 30th May - 12:40pm
A headline that bears absolutely no relation to the story beneath. You can do better than that, LDV.
- Sara Scarlett 30th May - 12:35pm
I think it's important to note the following from - http://libertarianhome.co.uk/2015/05/passing-thoughts-on-the-human-rights-act/ "Considering the traditional protections against the state that the individual has enjoyed in this...
- Stuart L 30th May - 12:31pm
Agreed Jonathan. This is about enforcing the rules and not bowing to Israeli exceptionalism as everyone else does. FIFA could have retrieved a little credibility...
- Jenny Tonge 30th May - 12:26pm
A worthy debate but no mention of the Human Rights of Palestinians, denied them by Israel, or those of Bahrainis or Saudi Arabia, all three...
- Alistair 30th May - 12:23pm
David Howarth - couldnt agree more.