- A message from Tim Farron
- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- Sir Graham Watson writes...Is there a way back from the Brexit decision?
- EU Referendum: What do we do now?
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum?
- The legacy of Roy Jenkins: History Group discussion meeting Monday 27th June (Duncan Brack)
- If you thought we were having a #libdemfightback – you’ve seen nothing yet! (Lee Dargue)
- We are the 48 … but also the 52 (Kev Walsh)
- Congratulations Brexit, but Scotland holds the key (Geoff Crocker)
- For new members: The Lowdown: How the party works and what it has to offer (Caron Lindsay)
- Brexit - it could be the finest hour for internationalists if we act now
- Opinion: Self-determination post-Brexit
- The Unicorn Hunt, by Dorothy Dunnett
- If you're one of the 48%, now is the time to get political.
- How Jeremy Corbyn refused to back the Remain campaign
- I really don't see how Scotland remains in the Union now
- Armed Forces Day in Southport
- 7% of Leave voters regret voting Leave
- matt 26th Jun - 9:24pm
@David Evershed "Lets fight for Liberal policies of being internationalist (not Europeanist) and having free trade with 100% of the world not just the protectionist...
- The Professor 26th Jun - 9:06pm
Here is my version of Tim Farron's first paragraph (as a Leave voter): I have always believed that Britain should be outward facing, collaborating with...
- matt 26th Jun - 8:50pm
@Stevan Rose Firstly may I apologise for getting your name wrong, that was a sloppy mistake on my behalf and I should have taken more...
- Michael Kilpatrick 26th Jun - 8:08pm
David Raw, I wasn't aware of the conditions of the 1979 referendum requiring 40% of the electorate. It was a little before my time, aged...
- Peter Davies 26th Jun - 8:06pm
There is no Catholic majority in Northern Ireland. Almost 20% of the population are not Christians. It is probably true however that more of the...
- Michael Kilpatrick 26th Jun - 8:05pm
Folks, I have just started a petition on the parliament petition website asking for this very thing: Call a referendum: "Is the break-up of the...