- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Opinion: US analysis of how to beat “far right” UKIP – be consistent (Antony Hook)
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Why focusing on benefit tourism will actually reduce public faith in the immigration system
- More needs to be done to help South Manchester carers
- Labours Islington culture reaches Thanet?
- Maghull – Beechcroft Retirement flats
- Politics of personality
- Damian McBride: are his blog posts in book form worth a read?
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Deregulation Bill
- We need to talk about willies.
- Republicans consider not inviting President Obama to give the state of the union speech
- The now infamous UKIP "Westminster mosque" tweet: the day the mask slipped
- T-J 28th Nov - 2:07pm
The construction of new homes has to happen, but the critics here are right - we won't solve anything by perpetuating the buy to let...
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Nov - 1:56pm
Simon McGrath Mathew and John appear not to understand the basics of markets. If more homes are built and then prices and rents (all else...
- Antony Hook 28th Nov - 1:50pm
GP, the report is worth reading on the point you raise. It argues that the evidence points away from the 2008 crash and austerity as...
- FrankBooth 28th Nov - 1:49pm
It's astonishing to think that we had a general election in which the Lib Dems got 2 votes for every 3 who supported the Tories....
- Antony Hook 28th Nov - 1:44pm
On John's point, the report is worth reading. By looking at opinion poll movements and electoral results and comparing these to news reports of party's...
- Manfarang 28th Nov - 1:40pm
Dav "You can’t go from a society mostly composed of people who are mostly the same with regards to culture and backgrounds, where everybody knows...