- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Opinion: Labour's unfinished business on 'Religious hatred'
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Ludlow North polling station has moved to Mascall for many voters
- First increase in social housing for over 30 years: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- Liberal Democrats Women's manifesto
- Southport – New Bootle MP joins debate about how and when it will leave Sefton
- Claims of racism and spiritual intimidation in Pendle
- 2015 General Election Day 36: Russell Brand, Sunderland, Ignoreland.
- Ten Things I Won't Miss After The Election
- The local dimension - Getting South Glos moving
- The final Lib Dem red line - and it's green
- Girlies' manifesto
- Bolano 4th May - 7:08pm
@Stuart 4th May '15 - 6:42pm "I wonder if they’ll be suffering the same kind of angst as Caron and other would-be tactical voters here?"...
- Stuart 4th May - 6:42pm
Reports say around half of all Tories in Sheffield Hallam are voting for Nick Clegg. I wonder if they'll be suffering the same kind of...
- expats 4th May - 6:40pm
Bolano 4th May '15 - 6:14pm ...........@expats 4th May ’15 – 6:07pm To be fair on the Tories of Hallam, Clegg’s survival is essential if...
- Stuart 4th May - 6:39pm
@Alistair You must be looking at the wrong page, as the Labour site lists specific policies - there is no room for ambiguity. As for...
- Alistair 4th May - 6:20pm
Eddie Sammon would vote for Yvette Cooper???? So, on the Milistone, where it says Labour will sort out the housing issues, what did she do...
- Bolano 4th May - 6:14pm
@expats 4th May '15 - 6:07pm To be fair on the Tories of Hallam, Clegg's survival is essential if you want a Tory Government.