- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- Where Ukip won (or almost won) on 2nd May 2013
- "They're all mad, swivel-eyed loons": a top Tory on the Tories
- Mike Crockart MP writes… Reducing reoffending and cutting crime (Michael Crockart MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dem MPs: Vote for equality, human rights and love today (Adrian Trett)
- Stephen Gilbert MP writes… Equal marriage is now a litmus test for Cameron (Stephen Gilbert)
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh – the ugly side of politics (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes: Don’t try to win votes by coming down hard on migrants (Lord Roger Roberts)
- More from the anti-equal marriage hate camp
- Balgay Stakeholders' Group
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- Bonkers, loons and co education
- 20+ resources for better giving and living a more altruistic life
- Dodington Road safety issues
- The Eagle Has Landed! My 13,000ft Sky Dive Experience...
- Blyth Rugby Club Beer Festival
- Guest Blog: Jeremy Browne MP: Crime down to lowest levels since records began.
- Transeuropa torpedo Thanet council finances
- Tony Greaves 20th May - 11:05pm
Most if not all of these MPs are active Christians and no doubt were thinking of the rights of fellow Christians and others with strong...
- Helen Tedcastle 20th May - 11:05pm
Taking a stand on a point of conscience - well done to those 11 MPs.
- John Doran 20th May - 11:04pm
More shame. So glad I left this party in January. Totally lost its moorings.
- Eddie Sammon 20th May - 11:01pm
Julian, I respect people who say what they feel even if they expect abuse for it, politics would be far better if more people did...
- Geoffrey Payne 20th May - 11:00pm
If I had a vote I would vote down the line in favour of gay marriage. I am shocked at how many voted for allowing...