- Opinion: Child taken from womb by social services. Really?
- Rebecca Taylor MEP writes...Can you help me campaign against e-cigs being regulated as medicines?
- Jo Swinson takes on Daily Mail's Liz Jones, who thinks she shouldn't be "procreating"
- Hemming helps woman in forced Caesarean and adoption case
- John Pugh MP writes...Lessons from Bulgaria
- Gordon Birtwistle MP writes… Careers advice should reflect the value of apprenticeships (Gordon Birtwistle MP)
- Opinion: Parental equality: a step, and only a step in the right direction (Lucy-Marie Nelson)
- The Independent View: Help, don’t judge – better uses for the £700 million marriage tax break cash (Jenny Allen)
- The Independent View: Shareholder democracy should be for the many, not the few (Will Crowne)
- Christmas present ideas from the LDV team and friends – Day 3 (The Voice)
- Blyth Town Council, week commencing 9th December
- Italian Mother: Mostyn Judgment Published (with transcript of hearing)
- Brief apology
- Should Honey the Pig have a Facebook Page?
- The economic consequences of Boris
- 12 things policy-makers and scientists should know about the public | Roland Jackson
- When Freedom of Information Requests Go Too Far
- Help for keeping warm this winter
- Euro candidate Issan Ghazni on Europe's role tackling cross-border green issues
- 'bad things the Lib Dems have stopped the Tories doing in government' (I am desperate for a catchier title) 2
- MBoy 4th Dec - 9:05pm
@Julian Critchley - I think your bitterness towards the Lib Dem is clouding your judgement in this discussion. Calling John Hemming a "clownish fruitcake" puts...
- tonyhill 4th Dec - 8:47pm
I don't really understand much of what Richard Dean says, but this is a novel, and a very good one, not a piece of original...
- Julian Critchley 4th Dec - 8:46pm
@Oliver "Perhaps it seems like that if you are British. It certainly doesn’t seem like that looking in from the outside." Just because foreign tabloid...
- MBoy 4th Dec - 8:25pm
The story has changed dramatically - from being an unbelievable Nazi-eque monstrosity into just being a horribly worrying case with substantial negative implications.
- Oliver 4th Dec - 8:05pm
@Julian Critchley "However, even in the short time since this story broke, the picture has already changed dramatically. " Perhaps it seems like that if...
- Oliver 4th Dec - 8:03pm
@Liberal Al "Furthermore, if we stop doing the right thing for fear of other countries punishing us for it, then we may as well give...