- ++ Breaking...Willie Rennie: I hope that fair minded people will give Alistair Carmichael a second chance
- Statement from Alistair Carmichael following leak inquiry
- Why calling for HQ staff to be sacked is unacceptable and will not be tolerated on LDV
- LibLink: Ryan Coetzee: The Liberal Democrats must reunite, rebuild or remain in opposition
- Lynne Featherstone writes...Why I'm backing Norman Lamb for leader
- We need to be impatient to end the scourge of rough sleeping (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: We need votes at 16 for the EU referendum (Alfred Motspur)
- Baroness Susan Kramer writes…Why I’m backing Elaine Bagshaw for Tower Hamlets Mayor (Susan Kramer)
- Norman Lamb MP writes: I want us to lead the way in Parliament to allow assisted dying (Norman Lamb MP)
- Opinion: Issues for the promised party governance review (Iain Donaldson)
- In praise of Cllr Erica Kemp CBE ...Part 4!
- On The Rambles of Neil Monnery alternative Queen's Speech...
- Changes Proposed for Station Road
- Leadership hustings: why be enslaved by conformity?
- Day 5259: Is George Osborne Planning a Sneaky VAT Rise in the Emergency Budget?
- ALDC Apprentice opportunity
- Tim Farron gives teaser of his plan for rebuilding the party
- Should Liberal Democrats accept defeat and join the two main parties?
- Alfred Motspur 27th May - 6:38pm
Whilst I understand your reasoning, Dav, and do understand that it's not having a National Insurance number, being able to live away from home or...
- David-1 27th May - 6:37pm
I suggest voting be optional from 16 to 20, mandatory from 21 to 75, and optional again thereafter.
- Richard S 27th May - 6:28pm
@David Evans - there is some truth in that, but as a problem its only tangentially related to income inequality - for example all the...
- David Evans 27th May - 6:23pm
On the contrary, anyone who concentrates only on the poor, ignores the massive impact and undue influence that the mega rich have on our society...
- Stephen Hesketh 27th May - 6:21pm
I think there is much to gain and very little to lose by giving 16 year olds the vote - at all elections. Some of...
- jedibeeftrix 27th May - 6:09pm
Before deciding on voting at sixteen, first consider whether ‘we’ consider 16 year-olds to be adult. There are numerous impediments society put in place to...