- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- The Lib Dems' 'bedroom tax' U-turn: new poll on what the voters think about it
- Opinion: It is the end of the two-state solution that will bring peace to Gaza (Richard Kilpatrick)
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Full steam ahead on infrastructure (Joe Otten)
- The CIA operated a secret torture centre in Poland after 9/11
- Sunday Bandstand Concert - Magdalen Green
- Booker Avenue planning = new shop unit?
- Local Councils Could Be Required To Recycle 70% Of Waste By 2030
- Campaign to identify brownfield sites launched
- Neighbourhood Plans - seems someone is being economical with the truth!
- California Dreaming: It Ain't Me Babe
- Land Giant in Action (1951)
- Labour try to shutdown Scrutiny panel questions on Hipperholme Crossroads bid
- Northumberland CC, Longhoughton - 24 July 2014
- theakes 25th Jul - 9:44am
Richard: it is reality, look at Doncaster last night, where was the Liberal Democrat candidate, did we have one? And this in an area where...
- David Evans 25th Jul - 9:33am
I like it!
- Paul in Wokingham 25th Jul - 9:28am
I do find myself wondering whether any of this really matters. The MPs who get re-elected next year will basically be those who are well-known...
- Tim13 25th Jul - 8:53am
I have learnt, reading up on James Gurling, that he is, in his day job, a communications consultant. He has also been Chair of Campaigns...
- Jenny Barnes 25th Jul - 8:36am
There's a political fable about ice cream vans. You have a very long beach, and 3 ice cream vans. Good for the public would be...
- jedibeeftrix 25th Jul - 8:22am
"Of course, it may be that you’re an English nationalist and don’t want to preserve a working union. Fair enough." I certainly am not. :)