- Nick Clegg shows why he is such a credible, authoritative leader of the opposition to May's "hard brexit"
- Live updates from the Witney count
- Extra push for Liz Leffman in Witney
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- We Must Understand the Terrifying Logic of Theresa May’s ‘Right-Wing Socialism’ (Jonathan Ferguson)
- What if Theresa May had lost her seat in 2005
- A roasting of Trump from the archive...
- "Cruelly" inflicting Focus deliveries
- 50 years ago tonight Cliff Michelmore in Aberfan
- The Liberal Democrats are back - and the Tories should be worried
- Gary Lineker "needs to decide if he's a political activist or BBC sports journalist - he can't be both"
- Justice Minister? More like Injustice Minister!
- Trouble ahead on the Midland main line
- Do we need payphones anymore? BT wants to axe 13 local phone boxes
- Petition for road safety action along Gunthorpe Ridings submitted!
- David Evans 22nd Oct - 1:33am
@Paul Barker - I fear you are reading a bit more into my post than is called for when you say "its common practise to...
- Michael BG 22nd Oct - 12:44am
@ James “free movement of Labour is untenable for a progressive party” (sic). It is a great shame we can’t consider if free movement of...
- Michael BG 22nd Oct - 12:05am
@ Paul Barker “I have to say that I dont get this 26 Seats business” Newshound provided this figure. He/She should justify this figure. Our...
- malc 21st Oct - 11:28pm
During the referendum campaign most - if not all - of the leading "brexiteers" said that anyone already in the UK should be allowed to...
- frankie 21st Oct - 10:37pm
El Sid "I was initially in favour of staying in the EU but the campaign persuaded me to vote leave." I rather doubt that given...
- paul barker 21st Oct - 10:32pm
@DavidEvans. On this site its common practise to read someones comment before you criticise it. The 34 MPs figure has been widely quoted but it...