- A message from Tim Farron
- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- Sir Graham Watson writes...Is there a way back from the Brexit decision?
- EU Referendum: What do we do now?
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum?
- If you thought we were having a #libdemfightback – you’ve seen nothing yet! (Lee Dargue)
- We are the 48 … but also the 52 (Kev Walsh)
- Congratulations Brexit, but Scotland holds the key (Geoff Crocker)
- For new members: The Lowdown: How the party works and what it has to offer (Caron Lindsay)
- Is there a petition for a second referendum? (Mary Reid)
- The Unicorn Hunt, by Dorothy Dunnett
- If you're one of the 48%, now is the time to get political.
- How Jeremy Corbyn refused to back the Remain campaign
- I really don't see how Scotland remains in the Union now
- Armed Forces Day in Southport
- 7% of Leave voters regret voting Leave
- How Seumas Milne undermined the Labour Remain campaign
- So, my Scottish Friends...
- David 26th Jun - 7:35pm
Where is the Lib Dem membership counter? Worked so well last year - could we not make it a permanent feature of Lib Dem Voice?...
- Mark Argent 26th Jun - 7:25pm
I cannot think of a time when the UK has needed the LibDems as it does now. We are in the middle of a national...
- danny 26th Jun - 7:23pm
It is completely wrong that legislation cannot be retrospective, but usually it causes such complications as to be impractical. In this case little has changed...
- paul barker 26th Jun - 7:22pm
PS it would be really handy if someone at HQ could give us an approximate figure for current membership, its not very convincing to tell...
- Kevin colwill 26th Jun - 7:21pm
What do we know? We know that a lot of people voted not to leave the EU and a good few more voted to leave....
- David Raw 26th Jun - 7:09pm
Fight back ? What fightback ? If the Liberal Democrats are a serious political party with a serious political future they should get a PR...