- Mental health awareness was one of the reasons I became a Liberal Democrat (Dean Moore)
- Chosen trauma and memories of the war (Mark Argent)
- WATCH Michelle Obama endorse Hillary: “A leader worthy of all our kids’ promise” (Caron Lindsay)
- The cultural loss from Brexit (Chris Key)
- Identity in post-Brexit Northern Ireland (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Bootle – Ford Station – Long gone but not quite forgotten
- This is the Liberal Democrats
- Lib Dem Pint in Gateshead
- Disagreements between Plaid Cymru AMs spill out into public domain
- Things have got this bad: I look back on George W Bush with a hint of nostalgia
- Community Companions
- The email that could have been sent to Liberal Democrat members
- Labour loses council by-election to Lib Dems after not putting up a candidate
- Interesting Links for 28-07-2016
- Hugo Blogging: "Best" Novelette
- paul barker 28th Jul - 1:06pm
Great news. Does anyone know more details of the Labour decision to stand their candidate as an Independent ? Did Labour run a proper campaign...
- Richard Underhill 28th Jul - 1:05pm
Early Paddy said "be more pro-active".
- Richard Gadsden 28th Jul - 1:02pm
Apparently the Independent candidate was a member of the Labour Party who was selected by the local party, but was ineligible to be the official...
- Richard Underhill 28th Jul - 1:01pm
David Evershed: What David Davis told the Financial Times is different from what Enda Kenny told the Irish Times. DD said that as well as...
- David Raw 28th Jul - 12:56pm
@ tpfkar I ........really meant freeze the state pension! WHY ????? I sometimes wonder what has happened to this party when I see postings like...
- Katerina Porter 28th Jul - 12:34pm
Sam Watson a trade union leader told my husband (back in the fifties?) that we had established worker participation (on the boards?) in our Occupation...