- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- LibLink: Tim Bale - "The biggest effect of the Lib Dems holding their nerve has been to help the Conservatives lose theirs"
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh - the ugly side of politics
- Mike Crockart MP writes… Reducing reoffending and cutting crime (Michael Crockart MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dem MPs: Vote for equality, human rights and love today (Adrian Trett)
- Stephen Gilbert MP writes… Equal marriage is now a litmus test for Cameron (Stephen Gilbert)
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh – the ugly side of politics (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes: Don’t try to win votes by coming down hard on migrants (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Bank Holiday bin arrangements
- Friends of Balgay's new website
- Beat the Bridge
- Blackness Library refurbishment - an update
- Album Review - Texas 'The Conversation'
- The Four Freedoms of liberalism
- Equal Marriage - when is a Lib Dem not a Lib Dem?
- Scots Lib Dems try to bar Yes campaign?
- Comments on Bangor City Council Meeting 20th May.
- The real legacy of Margaret Thatcher
- David Blake 21st May - 7:57am
The Liberal Democrats exist to build and safeguard a fair, free and open society, in which we seek to balance the fundamental values of liberty,...
- Ian 21st May - 7:47am
Registrars are state employees. The functions of state should be secular and treat all the same irregardless of orientation, race, gender, disability.
- Mark Valladares 21st May - 7:41am
Eddie, If you're trying to reduce the anger from the debate, you're doing a pretty poor job of it...
- Eddie Sammon 21st May - 7:31am
I'm not trying to make you change your opinion, just trying to reduce the anger from both sides of the debate.
- Eddie Sammon 21st May - 7:28am
But if you believed in God, and God said you shouldn't do this, but the Lib Dem activists said you should, who would you listen...