- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- Opinion: Why do I still care? (Anne Cunningham)
- Sarah Smith, a brave and committed Liberal Democrat candidate fighting the election while undergoing cancer treatment (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg’s statement on the SNP doesn’t preclude voting with them (Paul Walter)
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: On the campaign trail with Jenny Woods and Meri O’Connell in Reading (John Grout)
- Jane Mactaggart 26th Apr - 2:59pm
If Nick will only support the Tories (and doesn't seem to have ruled out a deal with the DUP), why would I ( or any...
- paul barker 26th Apr - 2:47pm
Any government that relied on the support of the DUP/UKIP/SNP would be a threat to the continued existence of the UK. Thats not in itself...
- rob 26th Apr - 2:26pm
As an Englishman looking in from the outside I thought our position was crazy. I was incredibly angry that the central party took a unilateral...
- Eddie Sammon 26th Apr - 2:23pm
Ha ha, thanks Stuart Moran! I agree reducing the number of constituencies is a terribly tory idea and we should be against it. Michael BG,...
- Stephen Hesketh 26th Apr - 2:21pm
Denis Mollison 26th Apr ’15 – 11:12am JohnTilley 26th Apr '15 - 11:37am "On electoral reform, please can we stop re-inventing the wheel? Our party...
- William Hobhouse 26th Apr - 1:59pm
Thank you Denis Mollison for a couple of links as few posts back, and for the restatement of the Lib Dem position on STV. is...