- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Dear Liberal Democrat MPs: Judicial Review restrictions are a messy compromise too far.
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- Cochrane review: Vaping can help you quit smoking (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour’s silly games over the Bedroom Tax (Caron Lindsay)
- Baroness Sally Hamwee writes…Localism and liberalism, urban and rural (Sally Hamwee)
- Save the date - Lib Dem Local Government Conference 2015
- Local Government Settlement
- Check your MyCouncillor site imprints
- Bins over Christmas
- ALDC Chief Executive's Report Dec 2014
- I wonder what the magistrates were thinking
- Using taxation to deliver fairness
- Putin jumps the shark
- Country's only Green Party controlled council has one of worst recycling rates
- JohnTilley 19th Dec - 6:02pm
The headline " By-election update: Gains on the year " comes straight from the new book entitled simply ' 2014 '. The handwritten version turned...
- Helen Dudden 19th Dec - 5:58pm
Actually I read the report and thought about it. It makes sense to settle things. An apology would still be acceptable to me. I don't...
- simon 19th Dec - 5:55pm
@ Matthew "As someone who is passionate about getting rid of Clegg and winning back the Liberal Democrats for what they used to stand for"...
- Jenny Barnes 19th Dec - 5:49pm
I was the "someone" who proposed an amendment about citizen's income. One of my reasons for doing so was that I see no possibility of...
- Peter Chegwyn 19th Dec - 5:47pm
Glenn Andrews beat me by four minutes in pointing that out! And before anyone says that another massive dent in our local government base is...
- Peter Chegwyn 19th Dec - 5:43pm
So, to flesh out the figures a little more: i) There were no Lib. Dem. candidates in just over a third of the 274 principal...