- Chosen trauma and memories of the war (Mark Argent)
- WATCH Michelle Obama endorse Hillary: “A leader worthy of all our kids’ promise” (Caron Lindsay)
- The cultural loss from Brexit (Chris Key)
- Identity in post-Brexit Northern Ireland (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Financialization – the reason why the vote was for Brexit (John Hann)
- Meanwhile in other cat related news
- Empire of Mud, by J.D. Dickey
- Hal will knock 500 doors and Hal will knock 500 more
- South Wales to stage first Labour Leader's hustings
- Lib Dems Reveal 5 Most Dangerous Scottish Trunk Roads
- Clarke and Dawe - Enjoying Your New Mandate Without Opening It.
- A Pacific perspective.
- Maghull – The Town Council has 'forgotten' to cut its hedges yet again!
- New political movement – More United UK
- The Blood is the Life for 27-07-2016
- nigel hunter 27th Jul - 9:57pm
These ideas, first thought of by the party in the 70s should be discussed on social media AND pointed out that it has taken the...
- Dan Falchikov 27th Jul - 9:31pm
I wonder if the beeb still has the footage of Liz Truss proposing the motion to abolish the monarchy at the 1994 (I think) conference?
- David Raw 27th Jul - 9:26pm
@ Conor As a matter of fact it was in the 1959 Manifesto - when the Liberal Party was a real radical party under Jo...
- Conor McGovern 27th Jul - 9:19pm
Lorenzo, how did Bill Clinton's deregulation of Wall St go?
- AndrewMcC 27th Jul - 9:18pm
Paul, See here for the last few times.. http://vote-2012.proboards.com/thread/8265/elections-july-26-27-28. No Lib Dem has stood there since before 2003, anyway. I think results like this show...
- Conor McGovern 27th Jul - 9:17pm
Absolutely agree with this, we need stronger trade unions also - up to European standards would be great for workers. A major expansion of workplace...