- Some questions for More United
- Paddy Ashdown responds to questions to More United
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed
- Paddy Ashdown to endorse new progressive liberal movement
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration - the Adam Smith Institute
- Chosen trauma and memories of the war (Mark Argent)
- WATCH Michelle Obama endorse Hillary: “A leader worthy of all our kids’ promise” (Caron Lindsay)
- The cultural loss from Brexit (Chris Key)
- Identity in post-Brexit Northern Ireland (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Financialization – the reason why the vote was for Brexit (John Hann)
- OPINION PIECE: Movements NOT Parties Are The Way Forward For 21st Century Politics
- High noon in Downing Street
- Getting things done - Elliot Road
- Scottish Limited Partnerships 'Linked To Crime and Arms Deals'
- Deprived Areas Cancer Patients Least Likely To Get Early Detection
- Interesting Links for 27-07-2016
- Rose Gardens makeover by young people of the National Citizens Service
- Linkblogging For 26/07/16
- 34% swing not quite enough for Lib Dems to win in unusual Tuesday by-election
- East Hampshire DC, The Hangers & Forest- 26th July 2016
- Dav 27th Jul - 10:12am
We only ‘stood alone’ from June 1940 to 1941 (summer was the attack on the Soviet Union and December the entry of the United States)....
- Richard Underhill 27th Jul - 10:05am
"A Child of our Time" was repeated on BBC Radio 3 on 26/7/16. "Set my people free!"
- Tom Harney 27th Jul - 9:59am
I agree with Lorenzo. Most people want to be involved if they join a political party. It is essential to provide the opportunities for involvement...
- Richard Underhill 27th Jul - 9:58am
The Democratic Party "platform" (manifesto) is "just fine" with Republican criticisms according to "liberal DemocratS voice". "The platform condemns Trump’s statements signaling his willingness to...
- Paul Murray 27th Jul - 9:51am
@Jayne Mansfield - since it was for The Proms, the performance was recorded and broadcast on BBC4 television - complete with a lengthy description of...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 27th Jul - 9:38am
'the impression that we defeated the Germans on our own, grossly underestimating the contribution of our allies.' We only 'stood alone' from June 1940 to...