- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Ed Davey writes… Delivering on climate change & delivering on fuel poverty (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: It is the end of the two-state solution that will bring peace to Gaza (Richard Kilpatrick)
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Britain Is In The Fast Lane Of Recovery
- Friday favourite 137
- Lord Rennard gets an apology, but not the one he claims he has
- Shelagh Delaney's Salford (1960)
- "We want five green laws for a green Britain," an interview with Energy and Climate Change Secretary Ed Davey MP (Part Two)
- Liberal Democrats apologise to Chris Rennard for mishandling investigation
- I'm challenging Severn Trent on unlicensed roadworks in Ludlow's Corve Street
- Focus on Sunniside
- Linkblogging For 25/7/14
- Economy Now Bigger Than Pre-Crash Levels
- Tim13 26th Jul - 7:52am
Why has my post and at least one other disappeared from the site? We posted the unsuitability of this candidate for this post.
- Tim13 26th Jul - 7:47am
Although people see (in the poll above) Nick Clegg as CentreVan, most leftvan supporters see him as a Right Van Man masquerading as Centre Van...
- Caractatus 26th Jul - 5:56am
The Doncaster seat is not in Ed Milibands constituency - according to Conservative home - Since it was established in 2004 the ward has never...
- Caractatus 26th Jul - 5:51am
Blackpool Borough – Clifton: Lab 501, UKIP 362, C 283, LD 33, Green 25, TUSC 10. (May 2011 – Two seats Lab 1090, 911, C...
- Caractatus 26th Jul - 5:44am
"The Conservative’s council’s housing expansion plans were the key issue in the by-election" - I do hope this wasn't the local Lib Dems whipping up...
- Paul Reynolds 26th Jul - 3:32am
It us true that the German, French, Dutch and Sandanavian career-related systems in schools are not perfect. But the key point is that they are...