- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Baroness Olly Grender writes...Tales from the Rochester campaign trail
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrat members and ministers talk mental health for Channel 4’s political slot (The Voice)
- Opinion: ALDE Party Council: Bouncing Czechs, “which Slovenes are the liberals?”*, and a prospective rise in the price of cod… (Mark Valladares)
- Julian Huppert MP writes… Recalling MPs – how to let the public recall MPs who have committed misconduct (Julian Huppert MP)
- Tim Farron MP writes…Green Climate Fund shows this government is leading the world (Tim Farron MP)
- Lee Rigby report expected Facebook to break US law
- The Blood is The Life 26-11-2014
- Lights On for the West End!
- How might TTIP affect the NHS?
- The Atkinson – Southport
- Wigan War Memorial – A stiking one indeed.
- Minster invites Shropshire MYPs to talks after mental health tops Youth Parliament Commons debate
- Buy new trains with new powers instead of M4
- A question of openness?
- Linkblogging For 25/11/14
- malc 26th Nov - 9:41am
Paul Walter "they each established a “footprint” in the wider media." In this ladies case it really is a tiny footprint. Not trying to be...
- David Evans 26th Nov - 9:35am
@Paul Barker. Well done for contacting the police. However, based on what they told you (i.e. Reasonable Chastisement), I would suggest that you need to...
- Helen Dudden 26th Nov - 9:32am
If your Party, or any other Party is managed with transparency, and has a strong leadership that should have been enough. But when you complain,...
- ATF 26th Nov - 9:31am
Agree with Martin Land that this speech should have come earlier and in the UK, but have just read the article and it seems pretty...
- Stewart 26th Nov - 9:23am
Simon Shaw - I see you have joined the ranks of those blithely dismissing Green stewardship of Brighton council. How easy it is to overlook...
- John Roffey 26th Nov - 9:23am
Caron - I don't know if you have seen this video of extracts from an interview with the late Aaron Russo, but with the EU...