- Money saving expert Martin Lewis on Labour's fees policy: 'Poorer students will subsidise city investment bankers'
- What's your funniest canvassing story?
- Ashcroft polls predict SNP gains - including Bob Smith and Charles Kennedy's seats - but don't panic yet
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage
- Vince Cable: Labour's tuition fees plan is "fraudulent"
- “Uncontrolled mass immigration”, Nigel? You must be joking. (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes…A step towards abolishing the Azure Card (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Opinion: Scottish Lib Dems should abandon their suicidal complacency and promise to devolve oil and gas (Robin Bennett)
- Opinion: Parents want a say on school attendance policy (Karen Wilkinson)
- Opinion: Struggling with a personal response to ISIS (Guy Gunaratne)
- No More Mr Nice Guy!
- Yet more tabloid delivery
- You can't make online voting secure just by wishing it so
- A labour government would mean even more council spending cuts warn lib dems
- Reseeding and repairing...
- Tony Blair has donated to Labour candidates fighting Lib Dems. Here's your chance to match him
- Lord Bonkers on Harvey Proctor
- Open Viewing Event of Homes For Sale at £116,500 in Pendeen
- Miswell Lane, Tring gets New Zebra Crossing to Make the Journey to School Safer.
- Hywel 5th Mar - 6:28pm
Chris - but note also the methodology split http://www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2015/03/02/the-great-methodology-divide-all-the-con-leads-are-from-phone-polls-all-but-one-of-the-lab-leads-are-from-online-surveys/
- PBBrown 5th Mar - 6:14pm
It's not hard to see why Clegg was dubbed Calamity by people within the party.
- Chris Manners 5th Mar - 6:04pm
"he current position seems to be an average Tory lead somewhere between 0.5% & 1%. Thats a big contrast with December when Labour had an...
- Nick Collins 5th Mar - 6:00pm
I'm no fan of Blair, but if he is making a donation to help put a stop to the current government, he cannot be all...
- Chris Manners 5th Mar - 5:59pm
"and that’s before we get on to the specifically LD things like the pupil premium." There was already extra funding for poorer communities before. Only...
- PBBrown 5th Mar - 5:52pm
@expat Good points. I find it sad that Caron seems to be [in my opinion] descending into the kind of tribalism against Labour that she...