- How not to motivate your exhausted, defeated candidates...
- Statement from Alistair Carmichael following leak inquiry
- So, the Guardian finally recognises the usefulness of the Liberal Democrats, years too late
- Opinion: This will be closer than we all think!
- Paul Scriven writes... Be very clear about who we are
- Opinion: Let’s put members in the driving seat (Gordon Lishman)
- Lynne Featherstone writes…Why I’m backing Norman Lamb for leader (Lynne Featherstone)
- Opinion: We mustn’t be afraid to attack the opposition when they deserve it (Elizabeth Adams)
- Opinion: Miriam Gonzalez Durantez drops a few truth bombs on political parties (Hannah Bettsworth)
- Opinion: What sort of leadership do the Lib Dems need? (Guy Burton)
- First test train on Borders railway
- It's #WorldGothDay - so obviously I want to talk about the Hugos.
- On Writing Head Of State, Part 1
- "Monkey on the car"
- Ryan Coetzee's take on what went wrong for the Lib Dems in the general election
- Whickham eFocus 96
- New Mayor of Sefton – Cllr. Steve Kermode
- On to the Victorians
- More people heard from parties online than in person in election - and Labour ground game only had a slight edge
- Eurovision myths
- Hannah Bettsworth 23rd May - 12:35am
I could have written a 1, 500 word or more essay on this, as I would have loved to explain the whole historical background but...
- Mark Argent 23rd May - 12:29am
Interesting distinction between transactional and transformational leadership. The hitch we have at the moment is that a transformational approach under Tim could easily feel like...
- Craig Morrison 23rd May - 12:11am
I was wondering if anyone could answer a question? I was reading that by leaking the memo Alastair Carmichael had broken Westminster protocol and can't...
- Michael Torpy 23rd May - 12:10am
I hope our ex MPs attempt to maintain their dignity and not damage the image of the party by appearing on nauseating programmes like Ant...
- Alex Macfie 22nd May - 11:55pm
TCO: OK let's do away with elected local councils altogether and have government at all levels run by diktat from Whitehall and Westminster. If people...
- Mike Tribe 22nd May - 11:38pm
Hmmmm. There's quite a bit of superficial knowledge here. UpD is currently tearing itself to pieces because of the authoritarian attitudes of its leader, Rosa...