- Money saving expert Martin Lewis on Labour's fees policy: 'Poorer students will subsidise city investment bankers'
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage
- Vince Cable: Labour's tuition fees plan is "fraudulent"
- We need to be careful about the SNP and coalitions
- Tim Farron talks coalitions with the New Statesman
- Lord Roger Roberts writes…A step towards abolishing the Azure Card (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Opinion: Scottish Lib Dems should abandon their suicidal complacency and promise to devolve oil and gas (Robin Bennett)
- Opinion: Parents want a say on school attendance policy (Karen Wilkinson)
- Opinion: Struggling with a personal response to ISIS (Guy Gunaratne)
- Opinion: Thoughts on some Liberal candidates past and present (David Warren)
- Planning applications in our area
- The "Save Dave" campaign says a lot about the modern Conservative Party's problems
- The Blood is The Life 03-03-2015
- Labour apologises for defamatory by-election leaflet
- Friends of Blackness
- Latest from Friends of Wighton
- Who is the oldest Liberal Democrat peer?
- So how much money does Sefton Council hold in reserve?
- How Labour views its self – An illuminating and pretty accurate assessment
- Marley Hill's first community pub
- Liberal Neil 3rd Mar - 10:57am
I'm delighted that he has seen the light and is willing to say so publicly. We need to hear from a lot more like him.
- Malcolm Todd 3rd Mar - 10:54am
What Gwynfor Tyler and Julian Tisi said. There's absolutely no evidence that Scotland is unhappy with the level of devolution already granted, since it hasn't...
- Malcolm Todd 3rd Mar - 10:51am
John I think you know perfectly well that I don't think that "it is perfectly OK for there to be millions of homes suffering from...
- Jayne Mansfield 3rd Mar - 10:49am
@ simon, So you will be getting off your hands and going out there to fight them will you simon? @ Guy, Historically important artefacts...
- tpfkar 3rd Mar - 10:47am
Very best wishes to you in your campaigning, one of the most worthy causes written about on LDV.
- Malcolm Todd 3rd Mar - 10:43am
Well said Roger Roberts. 100% good work.