- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- On May 8th, could David Cameron just lock the doors of Downing Street and stay put?
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- Video: Charles Kennedy's 30 years of service to the Highlands
- Opinion: On the campaign trail with Jenny Woods and Meri O’Connell in Reading (John Grout)
- New edition of Liberator is out: Peerages, post election scenarios and early intervention (The Liberator Collective)
- Sir John Major certainly knows about parliamentary mayhem (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: L’Europe : le chien qui n’aboie pas* (Mark Argent)
- Labour Leader questioned about Sefton Council's financial arrangements with Labour Mayor Anderson
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - An Interesting Defence Begins to Take Shape
- A Song for Saturday - The Band Played Waltzing Matilda
- The NHS and what the parties promise
- Lesson from stalemate: changing leader isn't enough
- Political Journalists Really Don't Know What They're Talking About
- First Rule of Negotiation: Keep Your Options Open #GE2015
- Sefton's £4,500 a year "pay for no work" deal with Labour's Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson comes under attack
- Good to welcome John Pigott to the Southport campaign trail
- The Blood is The Life 25-04-2015
- David Allen 25th Apr - 4:48pm
Of course Clegg is moving discussion where Cameron wants it. Clegg and Cameron are joined at the hip. Clegg makes a totally bogus suggestion that...
- Rabih Makki 25th Apr - 4:48pm
@ Nick, as per Stephen your remarks insinuation I am a "thug" are quite blatant and unpleasant, for people so queasy at my language you...
- Rabih Makki 25th Apr - 4:43pm
@ David-1 sure Nick took that in the tongue in cheek manner it was meant. @ Stephen, as always when you cut and paste a...
- David-1 25th Apr - 4:41pm
I'm not sure what the surprise is here — it's been known for quite a while that the Liberal Democrat vote has collapsed or is...
- Nick Collins 25th Apr - 4:38pm
” For me you’ve over stepped the mark with such remarks, I suggest you think very carefully about your next post or this will I...
- Eddie Sammon 25th Apr - 4:36pm
Thanks Stephen. All the same to you. This thread has now gone ridiculously off topic. I guess that it won't be allowed to happen again...