- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- Stephen Tall's Diary: liberal jottings on the week's big events
- UN Security Council resolution 2249 - historic moment of international unity
- The morning after the by-elections. How did Lib Dems do on 19th November 2015?
- Banning the Lord's prayer - how outrageous (if it were true)
- Brian Paddick writes… Chairman Mao might have backed Labour’s ID card plans, but Lib Dems won’t (Brian Paddick)
- ‘Iraq 2’. Why the Lib Dem’s Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise (Paul Reynolds)
- Tim Farron’s response to the Autumn Statement (The Voice)
- Dutch economists & ex-ministers: Brexit so disastrous that Dutch government should campaign against it (Bernard Aris)
- We should be highly sceptical of air strikes against Syria (Geoffrey Payne)
- In which I draw with a man who once came second in the British chess championship
- What have they got to hide?
- Thomson Elected New Scottish Convenor
- David Mackintosh MP and the finances of Northampton Town
- McInnes Welcomes Discussions On Spying
- Thursday reading
- Dog gets stick wedged in its 'manhood' in million-to-one accident
- The missing Liberal Democrat photo
- Small signs of progress in local government gender balance for Lib Dems
- How oil is funding the jihadi terrorists
- Peter 26th Nov - 9:17pm
T-J -Now consider an all powerful EU, further down the federal path with more accumulated powers. The people of Europe will still have the expectation...
- Peter 26th Nov - 8:41pm
T-J - Spoken like a true federalist. The EU never ever took the people of Europe with it. The EU was designed to exclude democratic...
- Denis Loretto 26th Nov - 8:33pm
@Raddiy At no time did I say that EU membership anchored any company to the UK. I said and still say that exit from the...
- Ian 26th Nov - 8:28pm
Broadly agree with the article. The trouble is that our politicians live in one of the few worlds where there is greater cost in appearing...
- David Raw 26th Nov - 8:25pm
Glad to pick up from Susan's speech : "The most vulnerable elderly tend to live in the most deprived communities, with the narrowest council tax...
- jedibeeftrix 26th Nov - 8:02pm
delighted to see that my participation in these threads is no longer essential. here is a suggestion; that we adopt whatever relationship the eu is...