- LDV at 10: Pick of the posts: The one with the naked man (The Voice)
- What would you do if you were Mayor of Nice? (Caron Lindsay)
- Renationalising the railways is trendy but not smart (Jack Watson)
- Are party consultations with members worth the paper they’re written on? (George Potter)
- We shouldn’t criticize Jeremy Corbyn for finally doing a bit of reasonably clever “media” (Paul Walter)
- Open to your 'legitimate concerns'
- The Blood is the Life for 28-08-2016
- Labour leadership loses all sense of proportion after #traingate
- Why Labour's troubles should act as a warning to all political parties...
- New pro-European campaign organisation: Stronger In relaunched as Open Britain
- Altcar – Yes it once had a railway and a station
- Weekly Road Report - West End Ward
- Design for Joules in King Street looks good but do we need a Ludlow town centre design guide?
- Death and disability
- Interesting Links for 28-08-2016
- John Roffey 28th Aug - 12:49pm
Catherine Jane Crosland I am not sure that those who would vote for Jill Stein would be entirely from the Democrats - or even mainly...
- Simon Shaw 28th Aug - 12:42pm
@Caron Lindsay "Please sign Lin’s petition if you support her and the tens of thousands of retail workers who deserve the retirement they paid for..."...
- frankie 28th Aug - 11:52am
A classic case of why light touch regulation is dangerous, if people can get away with cutting corners they will. We have government to prevent...
- Stuart 28th Aug - 11:48am
An important article. The BHS pension fund has a deficit of £571. Green and his wife (who was actually the owner of the company) have...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 28th Aug - 11:46am
John Roffey, yes, the Green candidate does seem impressive. In a way I'd like her to get a good percentage of the vote. But unfortunately,...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 28th Aug - 11:25am
I absolutely agree with the points Caron makes above. But while it is true that this is a feminist issue, it should be remembered that...