- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Statement from Lord Rennard
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Opinion: an open letter to Tim Farron - "And who made you King, anyway?"
- Opinion: Post Rennard, what should the party do?
- Opinion: Crown Prosecution Service is wrong not to prosecute undercover police officers (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: A ringfence is not enough for the science budget (Ed Long)
- The Gender Agenda #4: The Liberal Democrats are a feminist party (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: The argument for devolution (Wayne Chadburn)
- Opinion: A hundred years ago… (Neil Hughes)
- Victory over cardboard collection changes
- Trust Me, I'm Lying: Confessions of a media manipulator
- Police and Crime Commissioners, democracy and accountability
- Organising effective canvassing sessions
- Welsh Government needs to assess how we help people with autism
- Council Candidate selection 2015
- The revenge of the 50-somethings. Is this why productivity is sinking?
- Dodgy donations: Labour is right, Labour is wrong and the media are too generous
- Hertfordshire Street Lighting Changes Will Reduce Pollution and Save Money
- Council candidate approval 2015
- Richard Dean 27th Aug - 5:43pm
@Alice. My point is not that at all. I am asking: what will an electorate understand if we say that "the LibDems are a feminist...
- Alice Thomas 27th Aug - 5:11pm
Richard - the interpretation given here, as stated, is that a party is feminist when it espouses feminist ideals as the Lib Dems do and...
- Eddie Sammon 27th Aug - 4:48pm
Hi David, you make a good point that a company could leverage their assets and return money to shareholders anyway, but perhaps this should be...
- Cllr Mark Wright 27th Aug - 4:44pm
Maajid is rapidly becoming one of the most interesting people in the party. Well done!
- William Hobhouse 27th Aug - 4:39pm
Thanks Ed, I take from your response that, while pure and applied R&D do join up sometimes, the science budget is about university research and...
- Richard Dean 27th Aug - 4:36pm
@Alice. But is that the same as saying the LibDems are "a feminist party"? How will voters interpret this phrase? Is white light the same...