- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- The Lib Dem Press Office gets sassy
- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- 'Iraq 2'. Why the Lib Dem's Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise
- Farron on HIGNFY: Live blog
- A pill that stops HIV in its tracks (John Abrams)
- Implications of the European Union Referendum Bill (Merlene Emerson)
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons. (Austin Rathe)
- ++LDV Members’ Survey on Syria – 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT…(and it’s a big but..) (Caron Lindsay)
- ISIS: what is the real threat? (Nick Coates)
- Is bombing Syria bigger than every day politics - or is it not?
- Ros in the Lords: North Sea Under Pressure
- Cooking workshop at Dundee West Church
- Links I found interesting for 01-12-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 01-12-2015
- Vote AGAINST bombing Syria
- Local planning is dead in Shropshire after 215 houses and controversial footbridge are approved in Ludlow
- UNISON - Running with the Hare and with the Hounds
- John McDonnell: "Put that light out, Napoleon"
- Making the right decision on Syria
- Richard Underhill 1st Dec - 10:55am
Merlene Emerson | Tue 1st December 2015 - 8:51 am Dual nationality is also an issue. The UK allows it. Therefore those taking up UK...
- David Pollard 1st Dec - 10:54am
to Dave Orbison I would say read the Independent, Robert Fisk, James Cockburn, Jasmine Alibhi-Brown and Mark Steel.
- David Pollard 1st Dec - 10:51am
Arguing about whether THREE British war planes should bomb Syria is Stupid. Listen to Corbyn. On this one he is right. Ask the questions:- Who...
- Andrew Hickey 1st Dec - 10:44am
Joe, I think there's a simple consequentialist argument for inaction. As you say yourself, it is not definitely possible to say what the long-term consequences...
- Thomas Shakespeare 1st Dec - 10:31am
Hi David (again!) I would also add that members voted for coalition so if you think it was such a disaster (I don't) then surely...
- Andrew Hickey 1st Dec - 10:25am
"Europeans and Commonwealth citizens being treated differently is of course historic" And then there are non-EU, non-Commonwealth immigrants, who don't get to vote at all....