- Vince Cable: we will force a referendum vote in Parliament
- Ukip surge to 18% in latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 11%
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Where Ukip won (or almost won) on 2nd May 2013
- Battle of the Andrews over 5 Days in May: Lib Dem Stunell lambasts Labour's Adonis for "spurious rubbish"
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh – the ugly side of politics (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes: Don’t try to win votes by coming down hard on migrants (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Edward Davey writes… Helping consumers to get cheaper energy bills (Edward Davey MP)
- Duncan Hames MP writes… Must we continue to use food for fuel? (Duncan Hames MP)
- Opinion: The green centre ground (Alex Smethurst)
- Creative writing event in the Zoology Museum
- Dawn Chorus
- Our role in Europe
- The SNP tries to have its cake and eat it
- A day of Contrasts - Ugandan Slum to Dubai airport
- Saturday Six 34 - Poverty, Equal Marriage, Texas and Pulled Pork
- The new Reading station
- Quote of the day. - Liberator blog on disagreeing with Tories on the EU & equal marriage
- I'm not against caucuses. I'm against Liberal Youth caucuses.
- Mad swivel-eyed loons? Think before you laugh
- DAVEN 19th May - 9:08am
I am an East Anglian born and bred, I have only ever voted Labour or Liberal/LibDem. I regard Farage's UKIIIP, as well as the Tory...
- RC 19th May - 8:44am
I have to say, the actions of the extreme Nats are worthy of the worst kind of EDL type mob activity - an irony which...
- Helen Dudden 19th May - 8:42am
It should have opportunity.
- RC 19th May - 8:41am
@ Helen Dudden "The unwillingness to listen" Listen to what exactly? You moved to another party. Which one, exactly? You are right about UKIP being...
- Helen Dudden 19th May - 8:40am
Of course, as the EU struggles from within, your coalition does little to help. I was at a meeting in London recently and had a...