- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- The attacks on Tim Farron need to stop - Vince Cable should know better
- Wow, Labour really are pandering to UKIP, aren't they?
- The Independent View: Incentives matter in our education system (Amy Finch)
- The Independent View: A new report from CentreForum highlights the problems with Labour’s tuition fees policy (Nick Tyrone)
- We’re heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: Thoughts on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Protocol (TTIP) (Mark Argent)
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories’ Bercow bashing? (Caron Lindsay)
- This week
- Peter Preston looks back on David Steel's byelection victory
- Tories accused of trying to bury EU review that contradicts Eurosceptic claims
- Action on the housing crisis now
- Watch Tim Farron's superb video on why people should vote Liberal Democrat
- Mass injuries to Labour councillors after being impaled on fence?
- Stepping down
- Come eat pizza and hear me talk about politics on Tuesday
- Unemployment Update March 2015
- Acocks Green Ward Committee Meeting Weds 25th March 2015
- Philip Thomas 29th Mar - 10:19pm
The state does have powers to throw people out that break the law - called deportation. And it does happen. In fact the coalition has...
- Max Wilkinson 29th Mar - 10:19pm
John Tracey, Immigration is not a huge problem. It offers huge economic and cultural benefits to the country. The only reason it appears to be...
- Philip Thomas 29th Mar - 10:16pm
Hmm, well, running my predicted swings (above) through the current Election Forecast data gives Con 325 Lab 235 SNP 44 LD 23 Green 1 UKIP...
- Stevan Rose 29th Mar - 10:13pm
"@ Stevan Rose: If you had been in, what would you have asked yourself? And what would you have said in reply?" Q: Could I...
- Paul In Wokingham 29th Mar - 9:50pm
Added Marisha to the wiki page for Chipping Barnet : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chipping_Barnet_%28UK_Parliament_constituency%29#Elections_in_the_2010s
- John Tracey 29th Mar - 9:43pm
Immigration is a huge problem, we need to face it. Labour will not face it. The more Labour draw attention to it, the more people...