- Opinion: Child taken from womb by social services. Really?
- Rebecca Taylor MEP writes...Can you help me campaign against e-cigs being regulated as medicines?
- Jo Swinson takes on Daily Mail's Liz Jones, who thinks she shouldn't be "procreating"
- Hemming helps woman in forced Caesarean and adoption case
- Ed Davey writes... Lower energy bills – with good deal for the fuel poor, green energy and the green deal
- Gordon Birtwistle MP writes… Careers advice should reflect the value of apprenticeships (Gordon Birtwistle MP)
- Opinion: Parental equality: a step, and only a step in the right direction (Lucy-Marie Nelson)
- The Independent View: Help, don’t judge – better uses for the £700 million marriage tax break cash (Jenny Allen)
- The Independent View: Shareholder democracy should be for the many, not the few (Will Crowne)
- Christmas present ideas from the LDV team and friends – Day 3 (The Voice)
- Is the Westminster Coalition helping or hindering recovery in N. Ireland?
- It's not always about creating something new.
- CD Reissues Of The Year
- The diving board at Coate Water gains listed status
- "The DfE are talking b*******," a senior Lib Dem source said
- Launceston Town Council agrees free pre-Christmas parking
- Blyth Town Council, week commencing 9th December
- Italian Mother: Mostyn Judgment Published (with transcript of hearing)
- Brief apology
- Should Honey the Pig have a Facebook Page?
- Richard Dean 5th Dec - 3:53am
I agree with Caracatus, this is mostly knotty nonsense. Matthew sums up the confusion nicely in "we believe in free markets because ... we believe...
- Carl Gardner 5th Dec - 3:10am
The ruling of Mr Justice Mostyn has been now been published: http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/Resources/JCO/Documents/Judgments/re-aa-approved-judgment.pdf It declares that the mother had no capacity to consent to treatment because...
- Roland 5th Dec - 1:12am
@Liberal Al "I have confirmed with a mental health expert that sending foreign nationals back to their native lands is the first position to take,...
- David Allen 5th Dec - 1:00am
This is a conflict between rational Liberalism and fundamentalist Liberalism. Fundamentalism does great harm to religions, and it does great harm to Liberals.
- David Allen 5th Dec - 12:54am
Those rose-tinted spectacles again! If Lib Dems need cheering up - which is understandable of course - it'd be healthier for them to drink themselves...
- Liberal Al 5th Dec - 12:42am
"There was no issue of the child being killed or neglected. The argument is a strawman." Wait, what? How did we reach this conclusion? "And...