- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Ed Miliband’s speech: tricky message, poor timing (Stephen Tall)
- Ed Davey writes… Delivering on climate change & delivering on fuel poverty (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: It is the end of the two-state solution that will bring peace to Gaza (Richard Kilpatrick)
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Interest rate rise effect on mortgages – This could be the biggest threat to economic recovery
- Halsall War Memorial
- Rack renting: condemned in 1553 and stil going strong.
- Why I Don't Post Much About Politics At The Moment
- Social Liberal Conference: Farron on the Radical challenge now the Regan/Thatcher/ Blair consensus is dead
- New CCTV cameras to tackle antisocial behaviour in Ludlow town centre
- The Yardbirds: Stroll On
- Six of the Best 453
- More on Giants Spectacular – The leaving of Liverpool
- Werrington Lodge ........ what's going on?
- jedibeeftrix 28th Jul - 8:20am
lol, charles, how quaint is your view of commonwealth as some sort of geriatric sports club. in reality, it represents an area of enormous economic...
- Eddie Sammon 28th Jul - 8:10am
Hi Peter, I'm sorry I don't wish to get into a big conversation about this. I don't mind so much if they are loyal, but...
- Peter Watson 28th Jul - 8:06am
@Eddie Sammon "I don’t believe in having far leftists as members of the party." How far left is too far?
- Charles Rothwell 28th Jul - 7:04am
I assume jedibeeftrix's comment about "our true destiny in the EU" is meant in an ironical sense, but when it comes to "shared values", the...
- Eddie Sammon 28th Jul - 4:17am
Simon, it's nothing personal and my problem isn't with everyone who signed "Lib Dems 4 Change". I don't believe in having far leftists as members...
- Eddie Sammon 28th Jul - 4:01am
I don't agree with doing an anti-armed police campaign. I live in a pretty peaceful town too, but I needed them back in 2005. Unfortunately,...