- May’s “Hard Brexit” causes tensions in previously strong UK-Dutch relationship (Bernard Aris)
- Claire Tyler writes: Breaking through the class ceiling (Claire Tyler)
- Federal Policy Committee Report – 18 January 2017 (Geoff Payne)
- Victory for Liberal Democrats in fight to strengthen Victims’ Code (The Voice)
- Obituary: Peter Grender 1936-2017 (Olly Grender)
- Sorry For Lack of Updates
- Down to earth with a bump for Liberal Democrats in council by-election
- My week on Twitter - the #Brexit edition
- Knaresborough TC, King James - 19th January 2017
- Faversham TC, Abbey Ward - 19th January 2017
- Lib Dems select pro-Remain candidate for Cambridgeshire Mayor contest
- The Goshawk (1968)
- Parr St Mill, Redrow, Calderstones Park, Project EV. Answers to council questions
- Labour to hold Copeland and Stoke-on-Trent Central by-elections in February
- Tern Inn now officially an "Asset of Community Value"
- Michael BG 20th Jan - 1:00am
@ matt I note you have responded to my facts with your beliefs. I can only state the facts and hope they will change your...
- Katharine Pindar 20th Jan - 12:31am
Duncan Brack, please tell ordinary members like myself more about how the Federal Policy Committee decides on topics for Federal Conference. I am rather confused....
- Mark Goodrich 20th Jan - 12:19am
Final comment on the polling. There really is some interesting conclusions in the detailed numbers. Despite support for the negotiating objectives, people think leaving the...
- David Pocock 20th Jan - 12:17am
I'm glad to see it is being taken seriously. I feel the party has the right principles in this area; for way too long the...
- Jennie Rigg 20th Jan - 12:12am
Thanks for that diplomatic response, Duncan. I'm glad to see that LDV has corrected the spelling errors that were in earlier drafts of this report...
- Mark Goodrich 20th Jan - 12:08am
On the post May speech, YouGov polling, I would have expected initial support and a bounce. The speech was well delivered, I think there was...