- Does Scotland need Home Rule, or just to use the powers it has? (Caron Lindsay)
- Hannah Bettsworth’s speech to the Liberal Democrat Voice fringe meeting at Conference (Caron Lindsay)
- Migration and the future of the EU (Mark Argent)
- It’s time to take on Labour (John Abrams)
- Yes to countering extremism, no to the Counter-Extremism Bill (Jenni Hollis)
- Peter Watson 4th Oct - 5:44pm
@John Marriott I think you are conflating "going into coalition", which many people supported (however reluctantly) since it is silly to support a minor party...
- John Marriott 4th Oct - 4:57pm
If you believe in PR as I do, then, unless you live in Scotland, or had lived in West Germany between 1956 and 1959, it...
- Cllr Mark Wright 4th Oct - 4:43pm
@Siobhan - You seen to be saying that Scotland shouldn't get on and do what it *can* do, until it is given the powers to...
- Eddie Sammon 4th Oct - 4:00pm
I don't agree with all of "the west's" foreign policy that was meant to say. Sorry, predictive text.
- TonyJ 4th Oct - 3:57pm
Jeez. You can never beat our Paddy when it comes to an anecdote about someone, can you??! :)
- Eddie Sammon 4th Oct - 3:56pm
Good speech. I particularly like the part about willingness to act with partial information. Once the important facts have been established then in an emergency...