- Clegg opposes ban on halal and kosher slaughter; now we need to hear his reasons
- Opinion: Don't like the exam question? Just cross it out...
- Nick Clegg announces 2015 negotiating team
- Opinion: I'm 89% Liberal Democrat and a lot of my friends were surprised to be too
- Lib Dems as 'The Party of IN' - Clegg's pro-European strategy starts to pay off
- Tim Farron and Julian Huppert write: Why we need a Digital Bill of Rights (The Voice)
- Opinion: Conference and Equality (Teena Lashmore)
- Nick Harvey writes: Making free school meals work (Nick Harvey MP)
- Norman Lamb writes: Protecting people’s health and care data (Norman Lamb MP)
- Tom Brake writes… Job sharing for MPs – an idea whose time has come (Tom Brake MP)
- My recommended reading for today March 9, 2014
- There's nothing embarrassing about employing immigrants
- Westerleigh Road - temporary closure at approach to Ring Road
- Might we have another female Liberal Democrat President in the Near Future?
- Royal Mail still not listening on mail re-delivery
- I see you seeing me see you
- Lemsford Road to be closed for repair
- Top five political Twitter gaffes
- EU Membership "Critical to Wales Economic Future
- TUC demo outside conference today
- jedibeeftrix 9th Mar - 11:43am
nonsense David, I quite clearly said that I wished to see the positive liberty end of the political spectrum (read: left wing) represented, and accepted...
- jedibeeftrix 9th Mar - 11:31am
@ Teresa - "I do not understand why UKIP is a threat. Surely, we had a referendum in 1975 and voted overwhelmingly for an ever-closer...
- Joe King 9th Mar - 11:28am
There is hardly any point increasing tax allowances if VAT also increases. As happened last time. There is not very much to crow about. The...
- Tim13 9th Mar - 11:16am
Joe King And the thing is, he tries so hard not to be a loose cannon, but because he has fundamental naivete, and lack of...
- paul barker 9th Mar - 11:09am
I cant disagree with anything in the article but I would point out that both our major rivals are very badly split & that those...
- Nick Collins 9th Mar - 11:07am
Cleg'g's theme song for the 2014 and 2015 elections: "In The Middle of Nowhere".