- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- Opinion: A once in a generation chance for democracy (Wayne Chadburn)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Last chance to vote in Liberal Youth elections (Caron Lindsay)
- Strong language from Nick Clegg on more powers for Scotland: This opportunity cannot be hijacked (Caron Lindsay)
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- The Blood is The Life 22-09-2014
- Why the Liberal Democrats need to talk about the past
- The post-referendum Hall of Shame: Cameron, Salmond, Farage, Miliband
- Abbotswood Apple Day returns for 2014 - Saturday 18 October
- Race for the Party Presidency: what do I think of the show so far?
- Recognition of the Royal Arch planned
- Time to get rid of Police & Crime Commissioners
- This opportunity cannot be hijacked
- Rev comes to Market Bosworth
- matt 22nd Sep - 10:56am
And by the way. My suggestions on the way Westminster should run would have meant that it would not be an English Matter. The whole...
- T-J 22nd Sep - 10:53am
Actually, yes, we do need a rethink of government from parish council upwards. Having looked into it more, local government in England is a mess....
- matt 22nd Sep - 10:51am
Because in my opinion, the way that the Tories are using covert tactics by implementing policies that increase their hold over the UK and especially...
- Richard Sangster 22nd Sep - 10:39am
May I add: We already have a hotchpotch of areas,where there are county councils, and areas, where there are only unitary authorities. To add another...
- Chris_sh 22nd Sep - 10:30am
@Matt "I seriously hope that the Liberal democrats and the Labour Party work together to STOP the Tories in their tracks in their covert attempts...
- ChrisB 22nd Sep - 10:25am
I assume from the title of this piece and its focus on democratic empowerment you're proposing a UK federalism referendum? If so, do you envisage...