- A woman’s place at Conservative Party Conference – walking with Dave, not talking on panels (Caron Lindsay)
- Is education at the centre of Lib Dem philosophy? (Nigel Jones)
- Tory flip-flop on infrastructure planning (Simon Horner)
- Jeremy Corbyn and the emperor’s new clothes (Paul Walter)
- An optimist’s view of globalisation (Tobie Abel)
- Sunniside History Society Meeting
- Build up blog: Best practice with deliverers
- Lib Dem HQ should embrace job shares (and part time jobs)
- A new market for Stockport
- Road congestion around Watford hospital
- Final thoughts of Tory conference: we are all Tory scum now
- Adrian Sanders to run for council
- Western Isles UA, West Side & Ness- 7th October 2015
- Cardiff UA, Riverside- 7th October 2015
- St Austell TC, St Austell Poltair- 29th October 2015
- James Gane 7th Oct - 1:29pm
@David Raw True, but everyone else would be even more foolish to underestimate the Conservatives. This conference was made to appeal to both the crazies...
- Ruth Bright 7th Oct - 1:24pm
Phyllis - a day out in Aldershot is yours! Anytime 😊
- expats 7th Oct - 1:04pm
.................................Lynne Featherstone 7th Oct '15 - 12:45pm.........Caron– not only FGM does Cameron reference and infer came from him – also same-sex marriage and name-blank employment...
- David Wallace 7th Oct - 12:52pm
There are no lib dem female MPs. Is this because the selection process is sexist or is it because the females proved to be incapable...
- Stephen Robinson 7th Oct - 12:51pm
Nigel Jones - I'm glad you raised the issue of why education was not chosen as one of the seven key topics. I have asked...
- Caron Lindsay 7th Oct - 12:49pm
Cheers, Lynne. I've copied that and put it in the main piece.