- Extra push for Liz Leffman in Witney
- Nick Clegg shows why he is such a credible, authoritative leader of the opposition to May's "hard brexit"
- Live updates from the Witney count
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Boris's pro-EU article highlights the stupidity of Theresa May's hard Brexit approach
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- We Must Understand the Terrifying Logic of Theresa May’s ‘Right-Wing Socialism’ (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Clarence ward by-election: increase in vote share for the Liberal Democrats
- What does coming in second in Witney actually mean for the Lib Dems?
- The Blood is the Life for 21-10-2016
- Working-class misrepresentation by middle-class journalists and the hatred they create - MA Essay
- Your Liberal Britain
- Why another Labour-Plaid Cymru coalition would be bad for Wales
- Photopolis : Balgay Park, Entrance Lodge East End
- Interesting Links for 21-10-2016
- Michael BG 21st Oct - 1:58pm
@ nvelope2003 “gaining 30% and second place from 6.8% and fourth place is a remarkable achievement.” I don’t think it was remarkable. If it were...
- Peter Watson 21st Oct - 1:50pm
@Melissa H "Hardly a great endorsement for Ms Brabin who loves Yorkshire spo much she even lives in North London." And who is a woman...
- Jayne Mansfield 21st Oct - 1:38pm
@ Melissa H, She obviously took Norman Tebbit's advice and got on her bike. I am afraid that London is a magnet for many who...
- Matt (Bristol) 21st Oct - 1:34pm
Melissa - I think we should avoid commenting on Labour's candidate selection process and the person and actions of their candidate and now MP under...
- Jayne Mansfield 21st Oct - 1:31pm
So much speculation and 'what ifs'. I was surprised that the Labour vote held up so well in such an area. Cameron the 'bolter' clearly...
- Paul Walter 21st Oct - 1:31pm
Melissa H It needs to be borne in mind that the campaigning of the main political parties against each other generates turnout. See Witney -...