- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice
- Opinion: The ECHR is a “British Bill of Rights” (Jonathan Waddell)
- Monroe Palmer writes: Reform of the complaints system for the Armed Forces (Monroe Palmer)
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists? (John Kelly)
- Nick Clegg “surprisingly good at Twitter” (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: New law needed to tackle millions wasted on public sector redundancy and rehiring (Tony Dawson)
- Build Up Blog: Understanding Freedom of Information and Subject Access Requests
- Getting things done - Logie Gardens
- The Giants, Liverpool & Merseytravel – Was the transport advice right?
- House of Lords committee says right to be forgotten is unworkable
- Mayor of Tower Hamlets to face trial over claims of electoral fraud
- Remember how things stood in 2010?
- David Hemmings in Venice for the premiere of The Turn of the Screw, 1954
- Hugo Blogging: Retro-Hugo Novellas
- Kenneth Clarke on Paddy Ashdown on Tony Blair
- Gaza, a reflection
- Frank Little 30th Jul - 9:56am
What are the accruals and deferred income? I see that total has gone up. (I think I understand the concept, that this is money that...
- Roland 30th Jul - 9:40am
>" The government is currently in the process of building 170,000 new social and affordable homes, whilst we have set out plans for a further...
- Caracatus 30th Jul - 9:20am
Well for a party with an income of £7.3 million - one might have hoped that somewhere on the party website there would be an...
- Karen Wilkinson 30th Jul - 9:14am
I came across this yesterday: "arguably, the most disturbing manifestation of the politicisation of parenting is the Children and Young People (Scotland) Act. This grotesque...
- JohnTilley 30th Jul - 9:13am
Chris I think the simple answer is no. My assumption is that Ed Davey simply buckled under the power of the nuclear lobby and Tory...
- Alistair 30th Jul - 8:29am
Its not actually the government building most of these homes anyway is it??? What houses does the government actually build these days? Perhaps some MOD...