- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- Julian Huppert writes to Theresa May over Snoopers' Charter allegation: "I would expect you to issue a public correction and an apology at the earliest opportunity"
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Opinion: Federalism and Constitutions (Hamish Mackenzie)
- Cameron’s conference: Giveaway budgets are dead! Long live giveaway speeches! (Stephen Tall)
- Cameron and the Tories show us what Government by Daily Mail would look like (Caron Lindsay)
- Edward McMillan-Scott writes…Postscript: The Tory Conference – more Euro-sceptic than ever (Edward McMillan-Scott)
- The Independent View: Politicians don’t do enough to find out what we really want (Marion Hutcheson)
- Planning applications in our area - October 2
- Launceston budget consultation event
- Another Conservative who thinks second homes have no effect on house prices
- Statement by Latvian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in respect of UK Family Court case
- Second homes, the Tory view
- Welcome to Essex
- Labour 'lite' and late again on decentralisation
- Tay Road Bridge - an update
- Liberal Democrats 2015 Pre-Manifesto
- Arron Banks: is it really a good idea to insult former donors when they defect?
- Dav 2nd Oct - 5:08pm
Perhaps we should have a referendum on whether the UK should have a written constitution?
- Eddie Sammon 2nd Oct - 4:57pm
Graham, I've cleared my thoughts, my point is: I don't believe that high risk = high return when it comes to investments. The regulations used...
- tpfkar 2nd Oct - 4:38pm
Denis Mollinson's comment is on the money for me - it would distort things further by allowing all conference reps to vote, rather than all...
- Nick Collins 2nd Oct - 4:34pm
@ Jonathan Pile: "The biggest problem is for Orange Bookers to work with Social Liberals and dissenters to bring back the 2010 left of centre...
- jedibeeftrix 2nd Oct - 4:22pm
I still don't see the need for a written constitution.
- David Evershed 2nd Oct - 3:55pm
@John Tilley suggests "Why not give Bill le Breton the chance to write a weekly Op Ed in LDV" I have a title for his...