- Money saving expert Martin Lewis on Labour's fees policy: 'Poorer students will subsidise city investment bankers'
- What's your funniest canvassing story?
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage
- Vince Cable: Labour's tuition fees plan is "fraudulent"
- Tim Farron talks coalitions with the New Statesman
- “Uncontrolled mass immigration”, Nigel? You must be joking. (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes…A step towards abolishing the Azure Card (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Opinion: Scottish Lib Dems should abandon their suicidal complacency and promise to devolve oil and gas (Robin Bennett)
- Opinion: Parents want a say on school attendance policy (Karen Wilkinson)
- Opinion: Struggling with a personal response to ISIS (Guy Gunaratne)
- Camden LB, St Pancras & Somers Town- 5 March 2015
- Brent LB, Kenton- 5 March 2015
- Croydon LB, Selhurst- 5 March 2015
- Essex CC, Bocking- 5 March 2015
- The Blood is The Life 05-03-2015
- "Hipsters voting for UKIP?": how young people are drifting away from the two big parties
- Council spent over £20 000 on Victoria Park bowling green pavilion - then shut it
- Dundee Voter Registration App #YoungVoicesMatter
- Guest Posting from Jen Robertson – Why Now is the best time to be alive, Ever
- Lib Dems call for improved maintenance inspections in council owned housing
- Dav 5th Mar - 10:59am
Surely the response is: and in return you get free right to live, travel and study anywhere in the EU; as 1.8 million brits currently...
- David Evans 5th Mar - 10:57am
On the up side it will at least make it true what Nick said way back in 2011 - " we won't find anything to...
- David Evans 5th Mar - 10:54am
The disaster that is Nick Clegg continues to inflict ever more damage on Liberal Democracy. As has been pointed out many times, Nick in the...
- JohnTilley 5th Mar - 10:53am
The mask slips even further. Clegg's whole raison d'etre in UK politics is about attacking Labour and keeping Cameron in Downing St. I listened to...
- Caracatus 5th Mar - 10:41am
I am with Nigel Jones, to offer to debate any party leader anytime, anywhere is great to defend the Governments record (not even the Lib...
- Hugh p 5th Mar - 10:40am
My recollection is that in that distant past when opinion poll data was collected by people with clipboards on high streets, the data on Highland...