- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Opinion: Do you love this country? (David Gray)
- Opinion: Cash in your pocket or green fields on your doorstep? (Andy Boddington)
- Mandela, 'Rolihlahla' the trouble maker
- That's what a local newspaper column from a councillor should be like
- Writing! Tips!
- Question for the hive mind
- Clarks Care home Planning to Committee
- 'bad things the Lib Dems have stopped the Tories doing in government' 6
- How do we get credit for the 'stronger economy' part of our mantra?
- My recommended reading for today December 8, 2013
- The unacceptable cost of leaving the European Union
- "Positive about HIV" - feature in Sunday Life
- Tristan 8th Dec - 8:07pm
The comments on conservative home are more revealing of UKIPs thinking than the Tory party these days.
- Caron Lindsay 8th Dec - 7:59pm
Richard, it might not be to your taste but I think you are really going a bit over the top here. This is not the...
- Peter Andrews 8th Dec - 7:55pm
The relevance of Leeds to a by-election in Cardiff is that Jamie Matthews is a former Leeds Councillor (Headingley Ward) who after narrowly losing his...
- Caron Lindsay 8th Dec - 7:47pm
And how do we solve that problem other than go and tell them. Lots of vested interests are lining up against us. We have to...
- Eddie Sammon 8th Dec - 6:17pm
David, I am glad you agree that there is a limit to what should be revealed to the public and you seemed to have taken...
- MartinB 8th Dec - 5:32pm
@John Heyworth 1.23pm I am a bit confused about the relevance of Leeds to a by-election in Cardiff, & like you, hope that Sarah Noble...