- Nick Clegg shows why he is such a credible, authoritative leader of the opposition to May's "hard brexit"
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Extra push for Liz Leffman in Witney
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- We Must Understand the Terrifying Logic of Theresa May’s ‘Right-Wing Socialism’ (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Village community looks to take on local facilities
- In search of the Newhaven Marine ghost train
- Hope that Ryehill Police Station will not close following community campaign
- Saturday reading
- Crossrail 2: see why it is needed
- The Witney campaign offers the Liberal Democrats a road out of the wilderness
- Want a parking ticket? I know the perfect place for you to park in Ludlow
- I retweeted Julian Knight - you won't believe what happened next
- 200 year commemoration voyage flotilla arrives in Lydiate
- Witney and council by-election results are great, but I am a realist...
- Stevan Rose 23rd Oct - 12:03am
It is shocking that a Belgian region can scupper trade deals of this kind. It's certainly not democratic for a tiny minority to hold the...
- frankie 22nd Oct - 10:51pm
El Sid Your point 4. The EU have made it clear that they’re not going to sit down and hammer out a deal that benefits...
- Michael BG 22nd Oct - 10:47pm
@ EL Sid The EU has a tiny bureaucracy, but decision making is slow and difficult because of the need to try to bring every...
- Alistair 22nd Oct - 10:34pm
Annabel, noone says the trade will stop. Merely that the terms of trade will be worse. Some things will be more expensive, others cheaper.
- Annabel 22nd Oct - 10:19pm
Paul W, you pointed out the stats in relation to trade between Canada and the US, and the fact that Canada's trade with the EU...
- Alistair 22nd Oct - 10:08pm
If I had a Pound for every clown telling me about the Euro collapsing, just as the Euro soars against the pound, I would have...