- Paddy Ashdown responds to questions to More United (Paddy Ashdown)
- Miriam: “I only take applause from the platform when I have given the speech” (Caron Lindsay)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed (Paul Walter)
- Some questions for More United (Caron Lindsay)
- Which "Leader of the (Labour) pack?"
- The Blood is the Life for 25-07-2016
- Plans for 20 retirement homes at Elm Lodge in Ludlow rejected for the third time
- Doing a Boris
- Southern Railways is the canary in the mine
- Friends of Wighton : Lunchtime Recital - Tuesday 26th July
- McArthur: 'SNP Didn't Listen to Police Scotland Warnings'
- More United: what's your alternative?
- Interesting Links for 25-07-2016
- Paddy's MoreUnited lesson from non league football
- Tom Papworth 25th Jul - 12:33pm
"that farm subsidies be abolished... would not be good for food production and for the environment, and it would lay waste upland Wales." One of...
- Geoffrey Payne 25th Jul - 12:30pm
What if Momentum decide they agree with the principles and join on mass and select only Labour candidates?
- Tim Oliver 25th Jul - 12:29pm
How is this any good for Lib Dems fighting hard against Labour - in government in Cardiff, for example, or against their lacklustre councils in...
- Peter Bancroft 25th Jul - 12:02pm
The farming system is clearly broken if the average farm makes a net income only marginally above minimum wage for a single person. Do we...
- David Raw 25th Jul - 11:55am
It's always struck me as rather strange that most farmers tend to be right wing and politically opposed to 'socialism' and 'government interference' - except...
- Sarah Brown 25th Jul - 11:47am
Some of the people involved in bringing this together have behaved in deeply transphobic ways. I don't see that being addressed here, and it makes...