- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Clegg wins the battle of the switchers in last night's Question Time
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Same-sex marriage: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- On Pledges Carved in Stone
- The local dimension - keeping our area green for future generations
- Miliband has lost the plot. Why people should vote Lib Dem
- Why is the election so po-faced?
- Guns – No more needs to be said after reading this.......
- There's something not quite right with this Labour photo from Feltham and Heston
- As the two party system crumbles, the two parties in question cling to it tighter than ever
- Osborne/Anderson – is this some form of political love in?
- Lunchtime Recital: Wighton Heritage Centre
- David Evans 5th May - 11:06am
My view is I wouldn't want us to go into coalition with anyone in 2015. Not for any ideological reasons, but simply the fact that...
- Matthew Huntbach 5th May - 11:05am
The other practical issue is that after another 5 years of coalition with the Conservatives, it will be impossible to maintain a separate identity. People...
- Matthew Huntbach 5th May - 10:56am
The case for the coalition in May 2010 was clear - it was the only stable government that could be formed, and it would have...
- TCO 5th May - 10:41am
@Peter Mr Collins is a self declared Labour voter.
- TCO 5th May - 10:38am
@bob sayer "Could I respectfully suggest , that those who will attend on behalf of constituencies to the special conference(if needed) should be summoned to...
- Eddie Sammon 5th May - 10:36am
The way I look at it is the Lib Dem manifesto came out firmly on the left, so being a centrist I would rather a...