- We cannot have a foreign policy without a conscience (Alex Minin)
- We need to talk to Yanis (James Baillie)
- The Tories, not the EU, are responsible for VAT on domestic fuel (Caron Lindsay)
- Buy the Brexit Pig – in a poke! (David Allen)
- Inequality Street (Mary Reid)
- The last train from Newport to Brecon, 1962
- Thatcher Stole my Trousers by Alexei Sayle
- Campaign Diary; Day 19 - the case of the disappearing poster board
- Affordable housebuilding in Shropshire is set to shudder to a halt - and there is not much we can do about it
- Six of the Best 601
- Customer service at the US and UK borders
- May books
- Campaign Diary: Day 18 - when things go wrong (fortunately, not just for me)
- Constitutional Futures and Fudges
- Pod Together signups are open
- Richard Underhill 31st May - 10:46pm
Lorenzo Cherin: David Cameron was campaigning with Sadiq Khan and made Labour's case about the EU protecting workers rights, maternity rights, etc. He presumably knows...
- Caron Lindsay 31st May - 10:35pm
Please don't derail this into a debate about VAT generally. It's a post about the irony of Leave banging on about VAT on fuel like...
- Richard Underhill 31st May - 10:13pm
Oops, ITV News subtitled Alex Carlisle as Donald Trump, who looks different and talks differently.
- David Raw 31st May - 10:12pm
That's not what the electorate and a lot of our own supporters thought. Failure of communication... or are 48% of our supporters not terribly bright...
- Peter Davies 31st May - 9:45pm
We stated our position clearly. Our opponents weren't in a position to make anything of it because they were both planning VAT rises.
- Stevan Rose 31st May - 9:25pm
James, I studied EU law and European Political Cooperation to degree level. I could bore for England on the wonders of the EU. I understand...