- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding?
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- Opinion: Hung parliaments – a suggestion from Denmark (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: Letterbox v doorstep (Will Wilshere)
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party (Judy Abel)
- So what exactly will the Liberal Democrats do if involved in coalition negotiations? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why do I still care? (Anne Cunningham)
- MINI-VIDEO: Nick Clegg campaigning with Ed Davey in Kingston, highlighting Lib Dem tax cuts
- Even left-wing economists loathe rent controls
- Wapley Bridge - Network Rail opening event tomorrow (Tuesday 28 April)
- If Ed Miliband becomes prime minister after the election, this is what he needs to do as a matter of priority
- VIDEO: Introduction to the Lib Dem manifesto in BSL
- Taking the Green biscuit
- On the Churches Together Southend West hustings...
- Movie Reviews: Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron
- The general election as seen through the prism of "House of Cards" (the Kevin Spacey American version, I mean)
- Good news for users of the Railway Path
- Stephen Hesketh 27th Apr - 12:46pm
Common sense mainstream Liberal Democrat views from East Lothian (and Denmark).
- Stephen Hesketh 27th Apr - 12:26pm
Seth27th Apr '15 - 10:17am ”This was a common fallacy throughout the coalition negotiations, which still gets trotted out after the fact – that the...
- lloyd harris 27th Apr - 12:21pm
you need both but where we actually talk to a lot of people we are more likely to win
- Tony Greaves 27th Apr - 11:53am
As for Simon Boyd's view that the leadership should just be allowed to get on with it unhindered, even if we trust the present leadership...
- Tony Greaves 27th Apr - 11:51am
Who cares what appears on Labour List? The Labour Party is an unpleasant party in all kinds of ways, certainly not a Liberal party. It...
- Samuel Griffiths 27th Apr - 11:50am
And who can blame them, expats? People are starting to cotton on to the idea that Labour and Conservative are not as dissimilar as their...