- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Ed Davey writes… Delivering on climate change & delivering on fuel poverty (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: It is the end of the two-state solution that will bring peace to Gaza (Richard Kilpatrick)
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Economy Now Bigger Than Pre-Crash Levels
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Agriculture and Food Industry - Motion to Take Note
- An interview with the PAFEC Post, June 1990
- Bedroom tax, sanctions and other benefit issues....
- More Giants photos – Liverpool Today
- By-Election Report: 25 July 2014
- Indonesia has a Liberal president
- The Green Deal flops again
- Southfield ward forum update - 25th July
- How planning turns cities into luxury goods
- Stephen Hesketh 25th Jul - 9:45pm
I love all this talk of fables and ice cream vans but it doesn't take into account the issue of the customers having decided not...
- Eddie Sammon 25th Jul - 9:43pm
I liked this post and Ed Davey comes across as very hard working. However, there was one sentence that I didn't like: "Alongside this we’ve...
- paul barker 25th Jul - 9:24pm
In the latest Poll UKIP are down 4% to 9%, level with The Libdems. Looking, more sensibly at Polling averages UKIP have been falling steadily...
- David 25th Jul - 9:18pm
'Delivering on climate change' is fantasy politics.
- Little Jackie Paper 25th Jul - 8:20pm
Charles Rothwell - With respect (and to be clear I do mean that). There are some very rose-tinted views of the continent at the moment....
- Eddie Sammon 25th Jul - 8:15pm
Jackie, I don't think this is the right thread to post my manifesto. An emergency budget to secure the recovery - let's do it.