- Sexual harassment and assault of women on trains must be taken more seriously (Paul Walter)
- Tim Farron MP writes…Liberal Democrats will work with anyone to reform the House of Lords (Tim Farron MP)
- Conference Countdown 2015: Human Rights motion – we need to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bath water (Paul Walter)
- Jo Swinson writes…Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible (Jo Swinson)
- Lord Jim Wallace writes: New Lib Dem colleagues will campaign with me to reform House of Lords (Jim Wallace)
- Theresa May Is So Wrong on EU Free Movement
- John Prescott becomes a convert to Westminster electoral reform
- Barry Ryan: Eloise
- Maghull – Car drives into hairdressers in Liverpool Road South and explodes
- Lydiate Nostalgia – Youth Club to Village Centre
- Apparently it's #WorldFrankensteinDay today
- UK Government abandon evidence-based policy and extend badger cull to Dorset
- Holding the centre ground is straightforward: you convince swing voters you are the only party for them
- Great to see this from Jane Dodds
- The Sir Jimmy Shand Connection
- Alex Lewis 30th Aug - 2:46pm
I voted Liberal Democrat because I believe myself to be a tolerant and freedom loving person. There are so many people who describe our party,...
- Al 30th Aug - 2:39pm
Caron rightly points out that Scotland could easily take on 4000 people. Unfortunately it can't because it is tied to UK immigration policy. Credit to...
- AndrewMcC 30th Aug - 2:17pm
Of course in 1999 we famously gained control of Sheffield, gaining 11 seats from Labour including the afore-mentioned Darnall! We certainly did not do that...
- Psi 30th Aug - 2:15pm
Jennie "when I punched the bum groper, I was told that I was over reacting, that he probably did it by accident" Well done, perhaps...
- David Evans 30th Aug - 2:00pm
It really worries me when people like Joe Otten says 'If the FT asked me “Do you think Tim will/should try to outflank Corbyn on...
- AndrewMcC 30th Aug - 1:45pm
I think what is interesting in Joe's chart is that on these economic questions the closest voters to us are actually UKIP! Which shows that...