- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Do you support British involvement in air strikes against Islamic State?
- Opinion: Islamic State – it’s a conundrum (Tahir Maher)
- Opinion: Education issues at conference? (Rebecca Hanson)
- Opinion: In London, community politics must be less about geography and more about life choices (David Thorpe)
- Chris Fox writes … My primary aim will be to promote engineering in the UK (Chris Fox)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- The strange re-appearance of John Ruskin
- The Blood is The Life 30-09-2014
- A bit of a howler in the Tories' press briefing...
- Blackpool Airport, a Gold Mine?
- Already three out of four Lib Dem President candidates back 'Organiser Programme' idea
- John Redwood's mask slips - the freedom to choose is apparently a conditional one
- Temporary Traffic Order : West Marketgait
- Nodding Donkeys in Southport – Well Class 142 Pacers anyway but don't tell John Pugh MP.
- Welsh Government wrong to blame EU for its decisions to abandon Welsh hill farmers
- Maggie Stables
- Eddie Sammon 30th Sep - 11:12am
Ha ha, indeed Conor!
- JohnTilley 30th Sep - 11:00am
Bill ".,,,,,This is why November is a key moment for influencing the result of a May election and why Parties which have the resources spend...
- Eddie Sammon 30th Sep - 10:59am
Economic policy written by Prateek Buch? The person who thinks inflation doesn't really matter? When it comes to pragmatism I am afraid it is hard...
- John Penson 30th Sep - 10:56am
Sounds very interesting. Can you make it an e book so I can read it on my Kindle? Better way to spread the word in...
- mack (Not a Lib dem) 30th Sep - 10:55am
@Julian Tisi "Yawn. It’s the old debt versus deficit difference again." Yes, it's funny that those dumb economists at the Daily Telegraph don't appreciate the...
- Conor McGovern 30th Sep - 10:50am
@Eddie - fair point. Obviously we have to be pragmatic, but in my view the leadership are being far too timid when it comes to...