- Opinion: Child taken from womb by social services. Really?
- Rebecca Taylor MEP writes...Can you help me campaign against e-cigs being regulated as medicines?
- Jo Swinson takes on Daily Mail's Liz Jones, who thinks she shouldn't be "procreating"
- Hemming helps woman in forced Caesarean and adoption case
- Times: "The increasingly confident and powerful Mr Clegg"
- Gordon Birtwistle MP writes… Careers advice should reflect the value of apprenticeships (Gordon Birtwistle MP)
- Opinion: Parental equality: a step, and only a step in the right direction (Lucy-Marie Nelson)
- The Independent View: Help, don’t judge – better uses for the £700 million marriage tax break cash (Jenny Allen)
- The Independent View: Shareholder democracy should be for the many, not the few (Will Crowne)
- Christmas present ideas from the LDV team and friends – Day 3 (The Voice)
- The Blood is The Life 05-12-2013
- A very kind political gift from Michael Gove's team
- Private schools are a con (1): they don't get better results than state schools
- The Infographic Election Is Coming
- Call For New Secondary School
- Lack of bus shelters in Tullideph Road
- Is the Westminster Coalition helping or hindering recovery in N. Ireland?
- It's not always about creating something new.
- CD Reissues Of The Year
- The diving board at Coate Water gains listed status
- James Brough 5th Dec - 10:07am
Well, I'm sure many women will be appropriately grateful that there is a man willing to give them instructions in what they must do to...
- Peter Tyzack 5th Dec - 10:02am
interesting that in the list of successes of our MPs this woman writer overlooks the remarkable successes of our women, especially Jo Swinson, but then...
- Peter Tyzack 5th Dec - 9:56am
my only worry about 'opinion' polls is that they appear(at least the ones I took part in) to be rigged in favour of the agenda...
- Paul In Twickenham 5th Dec - 9:56am
@John Tilley - oddly enough I was looking at the political betting on Paddy Power just a few days ago. The shortest odds on Lib...
- Andrew Ducker 5th Dec - 9:32am
The piece, even if you take it at face value, shows that there is _one_ difference in connectivity, in general. It tells you nothing about...
- David Colquhoun 5th Dec - 9:24am
I fear that what this piece shows is how little politicians know about science. The paper in question was demolished in 24 hours on Twitter...