- A message from Tim Farron
- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- Sir Graham Watson writes...Is there a way back from the Brexit decision?
- EU Referendum: What do we do now?
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum?
- Is there a petition for a second referendum? (Mary Reid)
- Brexit – it could be the Lib Dems’ finest hour if we act now (Andy Boddington)
- Seeking an antidote to poisonous politics (Jim Williams)
- A message from Tim Farron (The Voice)
- What the EU Referendum has taught me (Nigel Jones)
- Armed Forces Day in Southport
- 7% of Leave voters regret voting Leave
- How Seumas Milne undermined the Labour Remain campaign
- So, my Scottish Friends...
- Becoming a Lib Dem candidate: an inside story
- What Now for the Liverpool City Region?
- I want my country back. #wearethe48
- On the EU Referendum and the shit storm that created and will follow from it...
- My first thoughts on Referendum result
- General Election choice: The Joke or the Joker
- Mary Reid 26th Jun - 2:21pm
Peter Buckley - yes, of course the petition is being used to express a desire for a second referendum. But it is a totally ineffective...
- Sadie Smith 26th Jun - 2:20pm
I watched a lot of people explaining why they were probably due to vote the way they did. Had they done so in a neutral...
- chris_sh 26th Jun - 2:19pm
@Kevin colwill "If you dig a bit deeper you’ll find “taking control” was pretty much code for reducing immigration." Perhaps, but there again there was...
- Leave EU 26th Jun - 2:17pm
Some strange things may be going on with this petition, including people signing from North Korea (I kid you not): https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json.
- Mark Goodrich 26th Jun - 2:08pm
Right - last one for this evening (Seoul time). David-1 - You are wrong to suggest that anyone but the UK can trigger Article 50....
- SILVIO 26th Jun - 2:05pm
An election in October would destroy the Lib Dems.