- The Clegg Family Christmas Card, with a little help from their sons
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis
- Three scenarios for the 2015 election based on current polling: which do you think looks most plausible?
- Opinion: Women must stop stepping into the political shoes of men
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- The strange case of the uncovered road
- Cambridge City Lib Dems' £286m Commitment To Build 2,000 New Council Homes
- How can you take someone seriously when they wear glasses like these?
- 10:10 Five More Tricks To Make The Most From Your Heating
- David Cameron's Little Black Book
- e-Cops: Bar Hill Burglary Update
- e-Cops: Unlicensed Door-To-Door Sellers In The Area
- Deputy Prime Minister Visits City To Lay Foundations For City Deal
- Last couple of days ...
- Scientists get a little too honest
- Donald Smith 11th Dec - 9:29pm
@Martin and @Steve Yes, all I did was look at the greatest deficit for the governing party during the parliament. Looking at the detailed results,...
- Frank Booth 11th Dec - 9:23pm
GF - Rising debt is a particular concern when you consider the rock bottom interest rates we have right now. I'm not opposed to those,...
- Voter 11th Dec - 8:44pm
If there is an identity crisis, it surely is not helped by things like secret courts, pushed through without regard to what the membership thinks....
- Tubby Isaacs 11th Dec - 7:52pm
"You mean that it could have been working as well as the French Socialists’ plan is clearly working?" Please set out the similarities, please, between...
- Bill le Breton 11th Dec - 7:50pm
GF - absolutely right - which is why a budget surplus leads to a recession - viz Clinton's surplus and Bushes recession.
- Kelly-Marie Blundell 11th Dec - 7:47pm
Does that mean you'll approve my submissions now then? :P Congrats Helen!