- How will the Liberal Democrats prepare the UK for emergent technologies? (James Betts)
- Paddy Ashdown responds to questions to More United (Paddy Ashdown)
- Miriam: “I only take applause from the platform when I have given the speech” (Caron Lindsay)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed (Paul Walter)
- Maghull – Square car park marked out instead of being resurfaced?
- Is there a way back for the Liberal Democrats?
- Scott and Thomson Call For Accurate Records on Homophobic Bullying
- Merseyside – Where to see its preserved Locomotives and Rolling Stock – Posting 2
- Which "Leader of the (Labour) pack?"
- The Blood is the Life for 25-07-2016
- Plans for 20 retirement homes at Elm Lodge in Ludlow rejected for the third time
- Doing a Boris
- Southern Railways is the canary in the mine
- Friends of Wighton : Lunchtime Recital - Tuesday 26th July
- malc 25th Jul - 2:34pm
The only reason she is getting publicity from the daily mail and LDV is because she is married to Nick Clegg. Without her marriage she...
- Mark Argent 25th Jul - 2:29pm
On the other hand, British politics is in a mess. Something needs to change. Setting up just another political party doesn't necessarily achieve enough —...
- Simon Banks 25th Jul - 2:16pm
I'm quite depressed by some of the arguments against this. Yes, wonderful if people who think like us join us and some are doing just...
- Phil Beesley 25th Jul - 2:12pm
I'd take a look at how legal and policing systems have responded to technology in the past. Courts and judges were clueless about computing when...
- Roland 25th Jul - 2:11pm
@Stephen R Wigmore - The problem is that UK organisations are being discouraged from applying for EU funding in the next round of funding that...
- Robert Chalmers 25th Jul - 2:05pm
Couldn't agree more, with the original blog post, and the two comments above thus. I've been very frustrated by the inability of people to look...