- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Dear Liberal Democrat MPs: Judicial Review restrictions are a messy compromise too far.
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour’s silly games over the Bedroom Tax (Caron Lindsay)
- Baroness Sally Hamwee writes…Localism and liberalism, urban and rural (Sally Hamwee)
- Opinion: The power of the media for good or ill (Stephen Phillips)
- Tory Thinking in NW Hants - Schools as an Unnecessary Evil
- By-Election Report- 18 December 2014
- Can the DUP answer a simple question?
- Gynedd, Bowydd & Rhiw
- Against Excellence
- In praise of.... Mozambique
- How UKIP will do in the 2015 general election: a seat-by-seat prediction
- My must-reads this week December 19, 2014
- The Blood is The Life 19-12-2014
- Morrissey's progress report: will it be enough to kickstart English reform?
- David Faggiani 19th Dec - 12:33pm
I have just been discussing this policy with my work colleagues and it's led to some interesting conversations! I love policies that actually provoke debate...
- Allan 19th Dec - 12:27pm
Love the colour of the PDF But I have read the LDV for many months and in this instance see the figures in a spread...
- RC 19th Dec - 12:17pm
What level do we set this income at? And is this the same region by region and city by city, given very different costs of...
- Gwyn Williams 19th Dec - 12:16pm
Well done to Herefordshire Council. We used to say a parliament of owls, perhaps the collective noun for parliamentarians should be " an owl "rather...
- Andrew Ducker 19th Dec - 12:03pm
RC - I wouldn't take it as read that it would _definitely_ work that well in the UK. But I think anything that makes it...
- Philip Williams 19th Dec - 12:02pm
For a party concerned with individual freedom Universal Basic Income should offer the opportunity to address the limits on economic freedom for the vast majority...