- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- Wow, Labour really are pandering to UKIP, aren't they?
- The attacks on Tim Farron need to stop - Vince Cable should know better
- The Independent View: Incentives matter in our education system (Amy Finch)
- The Independent View: A new report from CentreForum highlights the problems with Labour’s tuition fees policy (Nick Tyrone)
- We’re heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: Thoughts on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Protocol (TTIP) (Mark Argent)
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories’ Bercow bashing? (Caron Lindsay)
- Michael Roper on growing up in the shadow of the First World War
- Channel 4's Coalition - a terrific piece of television
- SNP and Labour remind me why I'm a Liberal Democrat
- The People's Flag? Mugs.
- This week
- Peter Preston looks back on David Steel's byelection victory
- Tories accused of trying to bury EU review that contradicts Eurosceptic claims
- Action on the housing crisis now
- Watch Tim Farron's superb video on why people should vote Liberal Democrat
- Mass injuries to Labour councillors after being impaled on fence?
- Gary Mc 30th Mar - 12:47am
I've noticed all of the polls seem to give the SNP more seats than us (Liberal Democrats). I'm not sure the SNP will win as...
- Stevan Rose 29th Mar - 11:39pm
Immigration must be restricted to the number of people we can integrate and absorb culturally, socially and economically each year. It must be planned so...
- PT 29th Mar - 11:23pm
How high do you want our population to go, Max Wilkinson? 80 million? 100 million? Perhaps we should increase net immigration to 1 million each...
- Stevan Rose 29th Mar - 11:14pm
Someone has stolen the windows. Careless. Why does it have "Stranger Economy" written on the side?
- Philip Thomas 29th Mar - 11:04pm
@Tristan the referendum would be on whether or not to accept the treaty change- quite a different question from the Tories want to pose ("should...
- Philip Thomas 29th Mar - 11:01pm
We're all voters here John :) Yes, there is a big need to invest in additional infrastructure (schools, hospitals, roads, houses) to cope with the...