- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Free weekend parking for Christmas in Wallington
- What does the Home Office mean by "IP Address Matching"?
- "Those who would pull us out of Europe must come to terms with the damage that would do"
- HCC flood performance not good enough
- Why are people so cross these days?
- Later 96 Bus from 2015
- Juncker's investment plan: how to radically transform it | Mariana Mazzucato and Caetano Penna
- KFC Drive Through APPROVED
- St Margaret's area Traffic Calming Works
- Parklife and Cournteeners in Heaton Park in 2015
- David Evans 27th Nov - 3:42pm
I'm afraid Nick is the problem. His decisions on Tuition Fees, NHS reform, Secret Courts, "an end to broken promises" etc have made him massively...
- AC Trussell 27th Nov - 3:39pm
He is a Liberal Democrat so the public will not be informed. The Media only report negative or nothing from the Lib/Dems. Its been a...
- Anders 27th Nov - 3:37pm
@Moggy are the people you've spoken to people who actually know the constituency? My sense is that Nick is much more than 3% ahead and...
- Amalric 27th Nov - 3:37pm
It would be lovely to have an edit function. My mistake when I wrote 48 months I meant 24 months.
- Richard Dean 27th Nov - 3:34pm
I agree that "social cohesion, the price of housing, the ability to get a job ... make a difference." And that immigration doesn't adversely affect...
- Moggy 27th Nov - 3:29pm
Seeing as though everyone I speak to didn't think Clegg had a snowball's chance in hell of holding his Sheffield seat, this seems rather better...