- Undeclared Conservative election expenses unearthed by Channel 4 News
- Nick Clegg tells the inside story of how the Conservatives put party before country
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders' Debate
- The new Liberal Democrat Director of Campaigns and Elections is...
- Voting in the London elections - after 16 years voters are still confused
- March with Medics Under Fire – ‘Newbie’ Saleyha Ahsan leads the way (Jonathan Brown)
- How Caroline Pidgeon would change London for the better (Caron Lindsay)
- Tim Farron MP writes…The Government must deliver for refugee children (Tim Farron MP)
- From new member to candidate – the Lib Dem newbies fighting their first election (Caron Lindsay)
- Kirsty Williams: Vote Lib Dem to make more nurses and smaller class sizes a reality (The Voice)
- William Jones 5th May - 10:57am
In Trafford we have two fabulous new members standing in wards here. @simonlepori Gorse Hill and @meenaminnis in Brooklands. They have also added energy and...
- Jonathan Ferguson 5th May - 10:53am
Lorenzo: Further to your comment, I guess this might be a case of 'attack the idea, not the person.' The latter is not a moral...
- Jonathan Ferguson 5th May - 10:49am
Thank you, Lorenzo. I think that people underestimate sometimes the good that Nick Clegg has done, including as a 'public communicator,' for want of a...
- Andy Hyde 5th May - 9:29am
Must add Neil Lewis standing for PCC in Cheshire, doing a fantastic job and educating us all and social media campaigning.
- expats 5th May - 9:15am
........................The electorate will decide the good doctor’s immediate fate, but if a historic turnout for South Yorkshire PCC elections of under 15% is maintained a...
- Paul Walter 5th May - 9:02am
Hywel "is a flawed statement as you don’t usually not knock people up a second time based on whether you spoke to them first time."...