- In this campaign let’s not focus too hard on Brexit: other things matter to people too (Judy Abel)
- Social Liberals: winning against Populism because we have “street force” (Bernard Aris)
- There, he’s said it. You can leave him alone now (Caron Lindsay)
- Taking on the Conservative message on ‘strength’ (Joe Otten)
- History marches at our back (Duncan Brack)
- I really, really don't understand what Labour's policy on Brexit is
- Pollsters ICM Research call for Labour MP to withdraw opinion poll claims
- Local TV no more?
- Reporting your bin collection issues
- Will May give in to the public demand for a debate?
- Election campaign day 7: the ghost of Tony Blair
- Election campaign day 6: delivering in Dunston Hill
- Election notebook #5: This really is the last time I'll write about Tim Farron and gay sex
- How to help the Liberal Democrats win
- Liberal Democrats eye Lewes and Eastbourne
- Nicholas Cunningham 26th Apr - 10:38am
It's no wonder many who could contribute so much in our political system keep well out of politics. Character assassination has long been a tool...
- Keith Sharp 26th Apr - 10:37am
To Richard F's point, I have now complained to the C4 News website and asked them to publish the complaint. Fat lot of good it...
- Peter Watson 26th Apr - 10:23am
Hear, hear. It is depressing to think that a Tory government will get in with a mandate to do so many other things (e.g. grammar...
- Sadie Smith 26th Apr - 10:18am
Excellent reminder. It was once the case that I could meet folk in West Bromwich who would remind me of our helpfulness to Trade Unions,...
- expats 26th Apr - 9:59am
David Raw 25th Apr '17 - 9:59am..............@ expats Careful, expats, he’ll be telling you to calm down and to stand as a paper candidate to...
- David Raw 26th Apr - 9:47am
The intro to this story contains this : Tom Hunter-Watts @TomHunterWatts @caronmlindsay @AylesburyLibDem @timfarron Labor at its nastiest. No better than how Zac Goldsmith treated...