- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Nick Clegg “surprisingly good at Twitter” (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: New law needed to tackle millions wasted on public sector redundancy and rehiring (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: UKIP are a blessing in disguise for pro-Europeans (Stuart Bonar)
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice (The Voice)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- The Man In The High Castle on Amazon TV?
- The demolition of the cooling towers at Didcot power station
- Quote of the Day visits Hinckley and Bosworth
- The scandal of Sir Peter Morrison
- From Lafrowda to WOMAD
- Labour Leadership deputy does best to bury Manston IMHO
- Field Campaign Manual: Winning in 2015 and beyond
- A Joyous Funeral at the Charterhouse
- #ChurchStreet faulty light REPORTED! #Werrington #Village
- Councillor Nearer To Success In Long Campaign To Improve Residents' Lives
- T-J 28th Jul - 11:31pm
@Jedibeeftrix The Economist is basically saying that 'if a thing that can never happen would only happen, the organisation could be useful'. Well, great, and...
- jedibeeftrix 28th Jul - 10:58pm
@ T-J - "Supporters of the Commonwealth need to explain how these nebulous ideas of ‘shared common law and regulatory traditions’ can be made into...
- Michael 28th Jul - 10:26pm
Should have googled more - see there is a Wikipedia entry on shortest serving MPs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Kingdom_MPs_with_the_shortest_service which gives James Annand as the shortest serving Liberal!
- Richard Easter 28th Jul - 10:21pm
I am sure by the way many other names can be added to the list above, but they are just some that come to mind,...
- Richard Easter 28th Jul - 10:20pm
We do have a number of decent principled MPs. Liberal Democrat - Julian Huppert, Simon Hughes, John Pugh, Tim Farron Labour - John McDonnell, Dennis...
- Eddie Sammon 28th Jul - 10:18pm
A good article Tony and hopefully people with the power over these matters will do something about it.